Light-O-Rama Forums

1st year up and running!!!

AndyK

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone on this forum for all the tips and tricks I have read here and at PC and Christmas Carolina, the last couple of weeks! Just have 16 channels but will have right at 6000 lights - ALL LED (minus 100 lights for some old candy canes). I was already know as the "Clark Griswold" of the neighborhood, this just adds to it!!! I can't wait for the summer sale so I can expand!! Also can't wait for Halloween, college football season (I'm a OSU and my wife is a Michigan fan, so I plan on making a "M" and "O" and play the two fight songs the weeks of the game) and of course Christmas next year!! We had our 4th child 3 weeks ago (same time I decided to order my first controller) so I have been off on Paternity leave setting all this stuff up. Now how am I going to do this next year when I am working :) !!!

thanks again for all the advise found here!!!

Andy K

Charlotte, NC

Guess you'll have to have a fifth kid!

Have fun with that!

BTW, welcome, and glad you're enjoying the addiction. It really is a blast to create something, then watch it grow. Hmmm . . .

kinda like having another kid, eh?

Congratulations on the child and the light show. I am also new to all this and I cranked my show up December first. 16 channels also and 10,500 lights. It has been really amazing seeing peoples faces as they watch.