Light-O-Rama Forums

This is what I am using this year

Guest Don Gillespie

Guest Don Gillespie

Chick Kazienko wrote:

Can I get 1,10,11,5,31,35,40 I am trying for my first display of 64 next year and want to try and get a early handle on it.

Thanks for your help

ckazienko@gmail.com

Chick if you scroll up about three posts you will see where you can get the sequences Merry Christmas

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James Shelby

• jimswinder

• Ricky Parker

• Jim Saul

• 2 months later...

Well I'm a little late but I'm looking for "We three kings by Go Fish" does anyone have it, thanks.

Well I'm a little late but I'm looking for "We three kings by Go Fish" does anyone have it, thanks.

James Shelby wrote:

Did I win anything???

Yep...

You have won the opportunity to decorate and sequence for Oral Roberts University also... :shock:

Please say it ain't so. With 1200 plus channels I'm programing 90% to 95% lights on, because of all the foot traffic and it's very time consuming. I have a house I program for also and it kills me until I hear the oh's and ah's from all the kids. Then I plan to make it bigger the next year.

• 5 months later...

James Shelby wrote:

Well it's been a while so has anyone found We Three Kings by Go Fish sequence?????

if you find one, please let me know!!!!

Your post surfaced today and as I was reading throughit you said or someone suggested that your secquences would be posted for dl. Was that done? I know the original post was almost 8 months ago but I just wanted to ask.

• 1 month later...

Don, hopefully your still checking thread. May I have #s 12, 22, 30, 31, 35, 38, 39 and the artist names/CD's they are from. 64 channels would be great. My email is russell2867@att.net.

JBullard wrote:

It's not William's web page, it is one of his forums, Christmas Carolina.

Don's sequences are here:

http://www.christmascarolina.com/forums/showthread.php/1569-Free-Sequences?p=10662&posted=1#post10662

other free sequences are located at:

http://www.christmascarolina.com/forums/links/sequences-free-34/

Anyone else having problems extracting Dons sequences?

I downloaded from the above link. Two zip files Dons A and Dons B.

I have the latest version of win rar.

This is the error message I get when attempting to extract the files.

! C:UsersGATORDocumentsDon G Sequencesrebuilt.Don_2010_sequences_A.zip: Unknown method in CB-FurElise-64.lms
! C:UsersGATORDocumentsDon G Sequencesrebuilt.Don_2010_sequences_A.zip: Unknown method in Christmas Eve (Sarajevo)_32.lms
! C:UsersGATORDocumentsDon G Sequencesrebuilt.Don_2010_sequences_A.zip: Unknown method in ChristmasVacation.lmsfinal.lms
! C:UsersGATORDocumentsDon G Sequencesrebuilt.Don_2010_sequences_A.zip: Unknown method in Deck_the_Halls_Mannheim_Steamroller_32.lms
! C:UsersGATORDocumentsDon G Sequencesrebuilt.Don_2010_sequences_A.zip: Unknown method in DMHO - Jingle_Bells 32.lms
! C:UsersGATORDocumentsDon G Sequencesrebuilt.Don_2010_sequences_A.zip: Unknown method in DMHO - Joy_to_the_World 32.lms
! C:UsersGATORDocumentsDon G Sequencesrebuilt.Don_2010_sequences_A.zip: Unknown method in Dueling jingle bells.lms
! C:UsersGATORDocumentsDon G Sequencesrebuilt.Don_2010_sequences_A.zip: Unknown method in ES-ItsTheMostWonderfulTimeOfTheYear-64.lms
! C:UsersGATORDocumentsDon G Sequencesrebuilt.Don_2010_sequences_A.zip: Unknown method in ES-TheChipmunkSong-64.lms
! C:UsersGATORDocumentsDon G Sequencesrebuilt.Don_2010_sequences_A.zip: Unknown method in Go_Fish - Christmas_with_a_Capital_C 32.lms
! C:UsersGATORDocumentsDon G Sequencesrebuilt.Don_2010_sequences_A.zip: Unknown method in GodRestYeMerry.lms
! C:UsersGATORDocumentsDon G Sequencesrebuilt.Don_2010_sequences_A.zip: Unknown method in Happy Xmas (War Is Over).lms
! C:UsersGATORDocumentsDon G Sequencesrebuilt.Don_2010_sequences_A.zip: Unknown method in holiday road_32.lms
! C:UsersGATORDocumentsDon G Sequencesrebuilt.Don_2010_sequences_A.zip: Unknown method in Judy_Pancoast - The_House_on_Christmas_Street 32.lms
! C:UsersGATORDocumentsDon G Sequencesrebuilt.Don_2010_sequences_A.zip: No files to extract
Any ideas or help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe

Guest Don Gillespie

I hope every one can still get these, I haven't tried, if they can not be down loaded please let me know and I will repost them for you, remeber to add your sequences to Wlliams site so when you are vetran of this crazy hobby the new newbies will always have a place to get sequences from.

Don

• 1 month later...

Hi - I see the files on website forum listed above however the file is a zipx file and I can't seem to open. Is there a certain type of software needed? Thanks!