Light-O-Rama Forums

Will this work?

Dave Haake

Depending on the length of your sequences and the number of tracks and/or channels you might see a bit of delay between songs the first time through a show.

I use my 27inch Imac running boot camp win. 7 home 32bit and it works great!(before I used a sony note book with core2duo 2.0ghz, 320hdd, 3gb ram

I use my 27inch Imac running boot camp win. 7 home 32bit and it works great!(before I used a sony note book with core2duo 2.0ghz, 320hdd, 3gb ram

OK thanks... For some reason i cant seem to redownload the software onto my my new notebook. It keeps saying invalid win32. does anyone know what i am doing wrong? i know i saw this same question somewhere but i couldn"t find it.

If both computers have the same version of LOR then you can transfer them with a flashdrive, external hard drive, or save them to a network hard drive and open them on your new computer. If your old computer doesn't have the new version of LOR you should still be able to open them on the newer version of LOR.

So i just attached them to an email and sent it to myself. It took some time though because i could only attach 3 at a time, then had to go back and do the same thing for the music. i didn't have a flash drive around.

Now my problem is that i can't get the drives loaded properly onto the notebook. It doesn't have a disk drive so i had to download it from the ftdichip website. for some reason it will not work the same way as it says in the book. Anyone have any thoughts on this problem?

Is it the USB adapter or the serial? I have both(i now use the usb with the Imac) Whan I installed the adapter on my laptop, it worked perfectly but, when I went to intstall it on the Imac, I didn't have the disk so I just pluged in the adapter and windows 7 installed the software perfectly(auto installed). If you still can't get it to work, I can see if I can post a link, copy, or download of the software. Also, if it is win. 7 32 bit. then when a box pops up to install, exit out, go to My Computer, click on the disk, and click on the thing with a red disk on the left and it should say application under type on the right.