Light-O-Rama Forums

Strange CCR issue

PatrickNew

My ribbons are set as controllers 8 & 9. The ribbon on #8, does not run correctly on any of my sequences. Around pixel 8 or so, I start getting incorrect colors, then chases start a ghosting effect. If I assign both ribbons to controller #9, they both work just fine, but of course they are copies of each other in that case. I've attached one of the sequences if someone wants to look at it. At first I thought it was a ribbon issue, but I've used both of the hardware controllers on the ribbon, and the ribbon works. Then I thought it was the hardware controller, but if the controller is set as #9 I have no issues. I updated both controllers to the newest firmware, and that did not make a difference. Makes me think there is an issue with the setup of device #8, but I can't figure out what. HELP! I opened tonight... Without my ribbons. :(

Attached files Fantasmic-PFForum.lms

Check your default resolution in HWU. It should be set to 50.

The sequence played fine on my setup. However all the colors were exactly the same for both ribbons and there were no chases, just color changes.

I'm so embarrassed. I double checked today in the hardware utility and discovered that my ribbon on controller 8 was set to legacy mode. I changed it to normal, and everything appears to be working correctly. Thanks for your help.

• The topic was locked