• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mijoangel

• JC

• twrenn

• Dennis Eaton

• 3 weeks later...

Jeff,

Yes it starts that way , jingle bells techno is the same way, I think I got the music from Richard Holdman.

Earle

• 8 months later...

This is my first post. I have not yet received my 16 channel set up yet. I just bought it yesterday. I seen that there was a post that someone might have the Amazing Grace Techno song and sequencing that might be able to email me. That would be awesome. One other request, how can I find for download the THX robot start up. The one that sounds like everything breaks before it gets started good.
Thanks everyone for the help and for helping me in the future as well. I'm sure I'm going to need it.
Paul

Does anyone know where I can get copies of the sequences Richard Holdman offered free? I had them at one time but changed them up to fit my display and deleted the rest of the channels. I could use them now. :)

Linda wrote:

Does anyone know where I can get copies of the sequences Richard Holdman offered free? I had them at one time but changed them up to fit my display and deleted the rest of the channels. I could use them now. :)

Linda, He is not giving them for free anymore...he has them on his website holdmanlighting.com he is selling them at 30 dollars a piece, or all that he has for 200.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...