• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mijoangel

• JC

• twrenn

• Dennis Eaton

Just a tip to everyone with limited (16-32 channels).. you dont have to pare anything down.. cut, delete, eliminate, etc.. it's really waaaay easier to run a large sequence with just your 16, 32 or even 48 channels..

..the secret is finding the effects segment that you like.. once you have looked thru the sequence, top to bottom, and decided what you waqnt the lights to do, click on the channel buttons on the left, then starting with channel #1 on your controller, assign that channel to that particular line.. then select the next line you want for channel 2, and so on.. so that you are not cutting, pasting, deleting anything, just setting that line to your controller channel...

Why do it this way?

First, you have the flexibility of changing the channel to a different event-type.

Second, you wont accidentally delete something you really wanted..

Third, WHEN you increase your channel count, you already have a sequence you can assign the next channel group to..

Fourth, you have segments you can copy/paste to and from..

It may look intimidating to load a high-channel count sequence and feel overwhelmed, but having a different section to chose from every couple days is a very easy way to freshen up your show.

Can I get a copy for Amazing Grace Techno. and if so where can I get the music from.

Thanks in advance

tom at t2allc dot com

I have a 16 channel system with plans to upgrade this summer.

Tom W. in Miamisburg, Ohio.

Can I get a copy for Amazing Grace Techno. and if so where can I get the music from.

Thanks in advance

tom at t2allc dot com

twrenn wrote:

Thanks in advance

tom at t2allc dot com

Dittos for me also please ! I have 64 channels but can use any sequence at 16 or 32.
and where can the music be found?

Chris
kitcark at netscape.net