Light-O-Rama Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EddyA

Amazing Grace Techno

Just a tip to everyone with limited (16-32 channels).. you dont have to pare anything down.. cut, delete, eliminate, etc.. it's really waaaay easier to run a large sequence with just your 16, 32 or even 48 channels..

..the secret is finding the effects segment that you like.. once you have looked thru the sequence, top to bottom, and decided what you waqnt the lights to do, click on the channel buttons on the left, then starting with channel #1 on your controller, assign that channel to that particular line.. then select the next line you want for channel 2, and so on.. so that you are not cutting, pasting, deleting anything, just setting that line to your controller channel...

Why do it this way?

First, you have the flexibility of changing the channel to a different event-type.

Second, you wont accidentally delete something you really wanted..

Third, WHEN you increase your channel count, you already have a sequence you can assign the next channel group to..

Fourth, you have segments you can copy/paste to and from..

It may look intimidating to load a high-channel count sequence and feel overwhelmed, but having a different section to chose from every couple days is a very easy way to freshen up your show.

I would also like to have the 32+ channels as well. Please send to jwbeams@gmail.com

Thanks

Can I get a copy for Amazing Grace Techno. and if so where can I get the music from.

Thanks in advance

tom at t2allc dot com

I have a 16 channel system with plans to upgrade this summer.

Tom W. in Miamisburg, Ohio.

Can I get a copy for Amazing Grace Techno. and if so where can I get the music from.

Thanks in advance

tom at t2allc dot com

twrenn wrote:

Thanks in advance

tom at t2allc dot com

Dittos for me also please ! I have 64 channels but can use any sequence at 16 or 32.
and where can the music be found?

Chris
kitcark at netscape.net

I'll throw my hat in the ring and request this one as well. I'm just running 16 channels for now.

jimpridgway@verizon.net

I too would like a copy, 32~64~128 doesn't matter.

nurples (at) nurples (dot) com

Thanks!

I am looking for this in 16 channel as well. I tried to slim down from 200 and it turned out pretty bad. please any help would be great. bhhedtke@rocketmail.com

Jeff,

Yes it starts that way , jingle bells techno is the same way, I think I got the music from Richard Holdman.

Earle

This is my first post. I have not yet received my 16 channel set up yet. I just bought it yesterday. I seen that there was a post that someone might have the Amazing Grace Techno song and sequencing that might be able to email me. That would be awesome. One other request, how can I find for download the THX robot start up. The one that sounds like everything breaks before it gets started good.
Thanks everyone for the help and for helping me in the future as well. I'm sure I'm going to need it.
Paul

Does anyone know where I can get copies of the sequences Richard Holdman offered free? I had them at one time but changed them up to fit my display and deleted the rest of the channels. I could use them now. :)

Linda wrote:

Does anyone know where I can get copies of the sequences Richard Holdman offered free? I had them at one time but changed them up to fit my display and deleted the rest of the channels. I could use them now. :)

Linda, He is not giving them for free anymore...he has them on his website holdmanlighting.com he is selling them at 30 dollars a piece, or all that he has for 200.