Light-O-Rama Forums

Instant CCR Sequence is here!

BrianBruderer

The Instant CCR Sequence feature is available in the free demo download at www.superstarlights.com It is a beta version and I welcome feedback as I polish off the code and get it ready for release in all the versions by this weekend. The following is from the tutorial document which is a part of the download:

Instant Sequence
You can now create a sequence in seconds using the “Instant Sequence” feature. This is a first for the home light show industry.

Creating an Instant Sequence using a sample file
Click on the Tools menu and select “Instant Sequence…” or you can press Ctrl + I
In the Instant Sequence dialog box, click on the “Load Sample File” button
An empty file with timing marks from the first 45 seconds of “Joy to the World” will be loaded
Click on the “Create Sequence” button
The effects for a sequence will appear in the time layers
To play the sequence click on the “Play All” button in the toolbar, the “Play All” button looks like a movie camera on a tripod

Was that totally awesome or what! The sequence was created using the timing marks and the theme, color, and movement variations that you see in the dialog box. Now let’s create another sequence:

Click on the “Roll Dice” button to get a random set of theme, color, and movement variations.
Click on the “Clear Sequence without Saving” button
Click on “Create Sequence”
Click on the “Play All” button

After trying a few sequences you can try manually changing the variations, but it’s more fun to just roll the dice. Version 1.4.4.4 is a beta release to give you a chance to see what the Instant Sequencer can do. This feature will be expanded and released again in the coming days. I welcome your feedback to help me know how to further develop the feature.

Very Cool,

Instant Sequence for CCR's was fun to play with. I like the "Roll The Dice" it created some very professional sequences which you can tell were imaged to the song and not just a copy and paste from a morph or another sequence from another song.

can't wait to try it with my 12 CCR's

PMC wrote:

Very Cool,

Instant Sequence for CCR's was fun to play with. I like the "Roll The Dice" it created some very professional sequences which you can tell were imaged to the song and not just a copy and paste from a morph or another sequence from another song.

can't wait to try it with my 12 CCR's

This is a beta version, one limitation is that it currently only works well with a layout using 4 CCRs. This of course will be changed in the next release.

The tutorial document in the c:SuperStar directory contains instructions on how to create and import timings for any audio file.

Brian,

It sure is a Happy Thanksgiving with your Instant Sequence feature.

I am totally impressed! Purchasing your software was the best thing I've done for my 12 CCR's and now adding this feature will help alot.

Great Job!

• The topic was locked