Light-O-Rama Forums

Cosmic Color Ribbons for sale

matt_grooms

Hello all,

I purchased twenty CCR's earlier this year. My situation has changed and I am unable to do anything with them this season. I need to sell them all.

All are in absolute new condition. Ten are still in the original shipping box (2nd big brown UPS box of ten) from LOR. The other ten were removed from the first big UPS box, but only two of the the little white boxes are opened. The other eight are factory sealed. None of the twenty have seen the light of day. The two that are opened are complete and have been powered up only a couple of times just to see them blink.

I'm willing to sell them at the discounted price of $200 each. Quantity purchase incentive as follows:

Quantity 1-9 - $200 each, you pay actual least cost shipping CONUS, from San Antonio, TX. Insurance optional at your expense, ships after PayPal payment received.

Quantity 10 - $1,900, you pay actual least cost shipping CONUS, from San Antonio, TX. Insurance optional at your expense, ships after PayPal payment received.

Quantity 20 - $3700, I pay least cost shipping CONUS, from San Antonio, TX. Insurance optional at your expense, ships after PayPal payment received.

Thanks to all who replied. A single forum member stepped up to buy all twenty. There are no more available.

Sorry to those that expressed interest in single units, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to sell all twenty in a single transaction.

Moderator - thanks for allowing me to post this sales topic as it helped me out of a jam. Feel free to delete this thread.

Matt Grooms - San Antonio, TX

• The topic was locked