Light-O-Rama Forums

16 Channel Sequences

LawnMowerMan

• 2 weeks later...

I saw your post referring people to your website. Thank you for the offer. I am a new user and am just looking for a start so I can justify the investment to my wife :D

Anyways, I was trying to download some 16 channel sequences from your site and when right clicking and choosing save as it only allows me to save in a XML format. Any suggestions?:)

on my site that is just a list of some that i am willing to share lol i have a few i am messing with I am also running 16ch this year but anyways just PM me if there is any you would like and if i have time i will send them to you

• 2 months later...

Hello all, just went from Gemmy lightsshow to Light o rama 16 channel, any help would be appreciated for helping me get this ready for next season

thanks.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Now 2 years old, but still very helpfull for us Newbees. this year 16 ch, next yer I hope 32!!!! depends on what sants brings me for christmas this year...

I have an RGB setup where 9 windows have 120 pixels....to convert a 16 channel sequence do I just copy the sequence of one channel to all 120 RGB channels for my window or is there an easier way to do it? Also I am looking for Can Can sequence from straight no chaser.

• 1 year later...

Do you still have Auld Lang Syne - techno that you would not mind sharing?  Thank You firedude_1@msn.com

• 1 year later...

If you all are still willing to share a copy of Auld Lang Syne - techno that would be cool.

thank you...

mdeutch@charter.net

• 9 months later...