Light-O-Rama Forums

www.lorsequences.com submission S2

Bobbyp47

From the lorsequence they have Submission S2 file so I down loaded a few I like but can not save them into my sequence when down. Can some one tell me how this work or can I even use it. I have the 2.8.12 version

When you save the files from http://www.lorsequences.com, save them into your LOR Sequences folder (usually it's in your Documents Folder.. C:/Documents and Settings/YourName/My Documents/LightORama/Sequences).. open them, you shouldn't have to do any modifiying, choose Save As: then resave it.. see if that fixes it.. most likely, you arent saving it into the Sequences folder, thats why you cant find it again..

Its say it was done with a earlier version and some thing will not be used but I went in and saved it the way you said and it would let me save it that way. B4 when I click on save as it would take me to another folder it was in earlier but not to the sequence folder. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Bobbyp47 wrote:

Its say it was done with a earlier version and some thing will not be used but I went in and saved it the way you said and it would let me save it that way. B4 when I click on save as it would take me to another folder it was in earlier but not to the sequence folder. Thanks

LOR always wants to save (or load) from it's own default directories. It's kind of a pain, but not a game ender. I prefer to have all of my sequences and audio in the same folder. That's because I do the work on one machine and transfer it to another for the show. When everything is off the root (c: drive), then I have no problem with the transfer. My sequencing computer is XP with My Documents on I:. My show computer is a Win 7 machine with My Documents on c:.

So, it's just easier if I save everything to C:LOR, then it works on both computers.

--Mike