Light-O-Rama Forums

CCR Firmware 1.07 11/1/10

LightORamaJohn

Sorry you are having trouble with the firmware. I was able to use the strobe for the christmas show. In the HWU does it detect your new firmware?

MacroMaestro was updated to include the new effect if you want to try it.

• 1 month later...

ItsMeBobO wrote

Hey bob what folder should i save this in to access it !! Will be ordering 2 CCR's next week and really like the effects. So far I've only practiced manually manipulating the pixels and have made some cool effects so far..Very time consumming though.

Hopefully Dan has not sold out after the mad rush last Wed.

Side note: How many CCR's can a 12 amp power supply run?

Ron Amedee wrote:

ItsMeBobO wrote

Hey bob what folder should i save this in to access it !! Will be ordering 2 CCR's next week and really like the effects. So far I've only practiced manually manipulating the pixels and have made some cool effects so far..Very time consumming though.

Hopefully Dan has not sold out after the mad rush last Wed.

Side note: How many CCR's can a 12 amp power supply run?

Ron? I don't recognize you without your avatar.
PCstress.gif

It can go anywhere, but I suggest your LOR folder or a utility folder. You will be asked if it is ok to run every time.

MM has now been downloaded over 600 times!

You don't need to buy a power supply for the CCRs. Each comes with its own controller and power.

Hey Bob figured I'd post the real me..But still miss the avatar !!!

I will be cutting up my CCR'S !!!! Gotta use two for my Gazebo Post (Just front 4 facing street) And will wrap facia's (Front 4 sides, Double Roof)

Attached files 241064=13095-Gazebo 24 bit.bmp

My display has 4 CCRs which were cut. The CCR controller needs power too, and passes the signal and power to the ribbon using 4 wires. Don't you just want to solder 4 color wires between the cuts?

Are you were trying to use a single controller for more than one ribbon?

CCRsolder.jpg

Bob

Will run two strips off of one controller for the eves and maybe two contollers and 4 ribbons for the post (may mirror front four poles to back four) Come christmas hope to have 6 or more CCR's...Sold my motorcycle to get a jump on christmas this year!!!

• 9 months later...

Hey Bob,

I was peeking through your videos trying to find some help in creating chase effects to the beat of a song with the CCRs, but didn't have any luck. Am I looking in the wrong place? I'm running S3, and have 9 CCRs, 4 top roof, 5 bottom, each roofs I want to break in the middle to go left and right and vice versa.

Your help as always is greatly appreciated!!

:(

• The topic was locked