• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bill D.

• bts1112

• sparky22

• btoerck

steelerbill wrote:

I am new to all this. Just getting started and any help would be appreciated. So, if anyone has any 32 channel sequences, please send them my way.

Thanks,
Bill

wfairley2@gmail.com

Hey Bill, welcome to the LOR forums! You will find some of the most brilliant and kind people here. I am just a small fish in a big pond, but willing to share what I have. Check your email.

Bill.

Hi there
I am looking for some sequences for my setup. I saw you helped someone else and hope you might help me.My house was robbed 2 months ago and all the work i had did for my yard was stolen with the computer. If you have any of these items, if you can send them to me or tell me where to go I would appreciate it. I use the Aurora sequencer if that matters. Im not too good at all this but im the main person that decorates around my neighborhood. I like doing it for the kids (big and small.)

Thanks
Chris

My email is need2hug@aol.com

id like these
Christmas Eve Naverjo
Polar Express
Hot Chocolate
here are you Christmas
Frosty
Rudolph
Mary did you know
Jingle Bells
Deck the halls
Carol of the bells

And any others that you might share would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
Guest Don Gillespie

mdframe wrote:

Don,

Do you still have Music Box Dancer for 32 channels still sitting around from last year by chance? I just completed my display and have run out of time.

Thank you,

Matt Frame
mdframe@msn.com

Will send it to you when I get to the office

I hate to pile on, but am a first year newbie with a 32-ch setup looking for sequences as well.

There should be a disclaimer on the LOR website, this stuff is ADDICTIVE!!!

Any help would be appreciated. benton.stephens@earthlink.net

I am looking for 32ch Christmas sequences as well if everyone isn't too beaten down from sending them. This is my first year. Also looking for Run Rudolph Run in 32ch format if anyone has it.

benton.stephens@earthlink.net

Thanks everyone.