• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bill D.

• bts1112

• sparky22

• btoerck

For a 32 channel system, does anyone have:

Wizards in Wonderland by Transiberian Orchestra?
Mele Kalikimaka
Christmas Vacation
Jingle Bells
or ANYTHING by Frank Sinatra????

Thanks,
Brad

laramiebrad@yahoo.com

laramiebrad@yahoo.com wrote:

For a 32 channel system, does anyone have:

Wizards in Wonderland by Transiberian Orchestra?
Mele Kalikimaka
Christmas Vacation
Jingle Bells
or ANYTHING by Frank Sinatra????

Thanks,
Brad

laramiebrad@yahoo.com

I have the TSO song. You should have it shortly.

If anybody has music box dancer or Christmas vacation in 16 channel, I would like it.

email is my screen name at yahoo.com.

Don Gillespie wrote:

btoerck wrote:
if you have a 32 channel music box dancer i would to get it too if you dont mind.

btoerck@gmail.com

On the way

Hi Don,

I am new to LOR as well. Still putting my controller boards together, and stringing lights. I sure would appreciate a copy of the 32 channel "Music box dancer" if you wouldn't mind.

cpn@aol.com

Thank you

Charles

Guest Don Gillespie

Charles Nafziger wrote:

Don Gillespie wrote:
btoerck wrote:
if you have a 32 channel music box dancer i would to get it too if you dont mind.

btoerck@gmail.com

On the way

Hi Don,

I am new to LOR as well. Still putting my controller boards together, and stringing lights. I sure would appreciate a copy of the 32 channel "Music box dancer" if you wouldn't mind.

cpn@aol.com

Thank you

Charles

on the way

I'm in the same boat, bought the 32 channel LOR setup but haven't even opened the box yet so no time to learn sequencing, would love it if anyone has 32 channel xmas sequences if they could e-mail them to me. My e-mail is my user name with @yahoo.com put at the end of it. I would be happy to share anything I can find with others but am just starting.

Also, what is involved with downconverting # of channels (e.g., 80 to 32)? I would imagine if someone designed a show for more channels than I have and I were to play it the signals sent to channels I don't have would do nothing?? So I'm guessing the channels above 32 for my situation would have to be redirected to channels I have? Does anyone have a link to instructions of how to downconvert # of channels? I tried to find it on LOR's FAQs but was unsuccessful.

Thanks!
Wayne

Me too! Mine is one the way from LOR 32 channel. Most all my trees and lights where up when I found this site on Monday this week. I sure could use assistants. :)

With a house full of kids many teens any cool rock and roll seq out there? I watch one video of that song where it says move to the left then right... you know the song lol I can't for the life of me remember the name of it though. :) And anything upbeat or Elvis would be awesome.

My email is woodard_tammy@hotmail.com Thanks so much!