Jump to content
Light-O-Rama Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sparky22

32 channel Christmas sequences

Recommended Posts

Hello

I am new to light O Rama this year,
And don't think I will have time to scripts some shows this year.

And am looking for a few 32 channel Christmas sequences.

One I would like to find is Sleigh Ride, Christmas Vacation.
And music box dancer.

If anyone can help that would be great here is my email
powell2@cogeco.ca

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Don Gillespie

sparky22 wrote:

Hello

I am new to light O Rama this year,
And don't think I will have time to scripts some shows this year.

And am looking for a few 32 channel Christmas sequences.

One I would like to find is Sleigh Ride, Christmas Vacation.
And music box dancer.

If anyone can help that would be great here is my email
powell2@cogeco.ca

Thanks

I sent you music box dancer and a message if you want any others

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Don Gillespie

sparky22 wrote:

Hello

I am new to light O Rama this year,
And don't think I will have time to scripts some shows this year.

And am looking for a few 32 channel Christmas sequences.

One I would like to find is Sleigh Ride, Christmas Vacation.
And music box dancer.

If anyone can help that would be great here is my email
powell2@cogeco.ca

Thanks

Brad if you look at the top of this thread you will find William Bottomly also has a great posting for sequences try here Christmas Carolina.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Don Gillespie

btoerck wrote:

if you have a 32 channel music box dancer i would to get it too if you dont mind.

btoerck@gmail.com



On the way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And am looking for a few 32 channel Christmas sequences.

One I would like to find is Sleigh Ride,

Hey Brad, check your e-mail.

Bill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Don Gillespie

nicholerogers wrote:

I would like music box dancer too and jingle bells techno for 32 ch.



PM me and I will send it to you just need your e-mail address

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Don Gillespie

ace_master wrote:

I'm looking for some 32 Channel LOR shows as well, Please help me out

ace_master@hotmail.com ;)


PM me and I will send you some

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I too could use any 32 channel sequeneces, email is

am looking for silver bells by kennyG, if anyone wants the share.

charles.harger@sbcglobal.net



Thanks charles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Don Gillespie

ceharger wrote:

I too could use any 32 channel sequeneces, email is

am looking for silver bells by kennyG, if anyone wants the share.

charles.harger@sbcglobal.net



Thanks charles.

some on the way don't have Kenny G

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Don Gillespie

Dale Gannon wrote:

I would also like some 32ch sequences if possible : ) dale82@hotmail.com

Cheers



sent you one will send more later

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Don Gillespie

Dale Gannon wrote:

Thank-you very much!

Cheers



Let me know if you get them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For a 32 channel system, does anyone have:

Wizards in Wonderland by Transiberian Orchestra?
Mele Kalikimaka
Christmas Vacation
Jingle Bells
or ANYTHING by Frank Sinatra????

Thanks,
Brad

laramiebrad@yahoo.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

laramiebrad@yahoo.com wrote:

For a 32 channel system, does anyone have:

Wizards in Wonderland by Transiberian Orchestra?
Mele Kalikimaka
Christmas Vacation
Jingle Bells
or ANYTHING by Frank Sinatra????

Thanks,
Brad

laramiebrad@yahoo.com

I have the TSO song. You should have it shortly.

If anybody has music box dancer or Christmas vacation in 16 channel, I would like it.

email is my screen name at yahoo.com.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...