Light-O-Rama Forums

Spiraling - Do You Hear What I Hear

JeffF

I grabbed the one from LORSequences already. Just looking to see what others have done with this song. The wifey absolutely loves the music so she wants "something" for this year.

TIA, cheers.gif
Jeff

Awesome, PM sent.

Email address is adventurevision@gmail.com in case anyone else has a sequence they wouldn't mind sharing. :)

This song is easily one of the best in my shows. I pulled mine from that original 16 channel sequence, and it really doesn't need anything else. If there was ever a song that the Twinkle command was made for... this is it. I know it seems like Twinkle is an easy way out, but it really does the trick here. Gets me every time!
S

• 2 weeks later...

IM SO ANNOYED!!! I downloaded the music from Itunes (wasnt available on amazon), and of course it downloaded MP4. Additionally, the "Free" converter I downloaded has voice over advertisements.

I paid for the darn song and now I cannot use it. Anyone have this file, or have some sort of advice on how I can convert it? Thanks and Happy Holidays!

So I am replying to myself to let whomever reads this that: I figured it out! Apparently there is a way to covert in iTunes. Have a GREAT Holiday season!

tIM

papap wrote:

I also only have a 16 channel this year. Would love to have it if you do not mind sending it. papap@att.net

I only got one sequence and it was encrypted so I couldn't do anything with it.

Soooo... I'm still looking if anybody has this. :D

-Jeff

• 1 month later...