Jump to content
Light-O-Rama Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BrianBruderer

SuperStar Sequences now available

Recommended Posts

I have had several inquiries about the sequences in my videos. I finally have 5 sequences available for purchase at www.superstarlights.com You do not need the paid version of the SuperStar Sequence Editor to play the sequences. You play them on the standard LOR Sequence Editor. There is now a "Channelizer" in the free demo version of the SuperStar Sequence Editor that allows you to configure the LOR sequences for you particular CCR Unit IDs.

The 5 sequences are:

TSO Carol of the Bells for 12 CCRs

TSO Wizards in Winter for 2 CCRs

Jingle Bell Rock for 12 CCRs

I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus for 12 CCRs

PacMan vs Jaws for 12 CCRs

-Brian Bruderer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve been talking with Brian about his software and sequences for a few months now as I waited for my CCR’s to come in from the Try It For Free sale. I finally received them!! I purchased Brain’s software and Carol of the Bells sequence. I don’t know how anyone programs 12 CCR’s without his software. I’ve had a few learning issues along the way and Brian has been prompt to respond and help as needed. I’d suggest anyone that is looking at using CCR’s to get his software.

Brian, thanks for all your support thus fare.:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jeff F wrote:

I’ve been talking with Brian about his software and sequences for a few months now as I waited for my CCR’s to come in from the Try It For Free sale. I finally received them!! I purchased Brain’s software and Carol of the Bells sequence. I don’t know how anyone programs 12 CCR’s without his software. I’ve had a few learning issues along the way and Brian has been prompt to respond and help as needed. I’d suggest anyone that is looking at using CCR’s to get his software.

Brian, thanks for all your support thus fare.:)


Thanks for the kind comments. My goal is for everyone to have a successful experience with their CCRs and the software!

-Brian Bruderer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brian

I might be interested in purchasing a sequence. Are you selling an actual LOR Sequence? Would I be able to copy and paste your work into my existing LOR sequence and not have to worry about changing controller ID's?

Steve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

steve synek wrote:

Brian

I might be interested in purchasing a sequence. Are you selling an actual LOR Sequence? Would I be able to copy and paste your work into my existing LOR sequence and not have to worry about changing controller ID's?

Steve


You are purchasing both the SuperStar source file and an actual LOR sequence. You do not need to buy the SuperStar software in order to be able to use the sequences. The purchase page on the web site briefly explains this but not in detail. At the bottom of the page it says:

Note 2: To configure the sequence files for the Unit IDs of your CCR controllers you will need to download the free demo version of the SuperStar Sequence Editor

What this means is that the sequence you download has some default Unit IDs, but you of course will probably have to change it to match your controller ID's. In the free demo version of the SuperStar Sequence Editor there is a 'channelizer' option that will take an .lms file and create a new .lms file with Unit IDs that you specify.

As you say, you could also copy from the sequence you purchased into your main sequence but I would not recommend it. These files are as much as 18 megabytes in size, the amount you would copy paste is huge. So the recommended way is to play the purchased sequence as a subsequence to your main sequence. That way they each remain in their own separate domains.

Subsequence is a feature already built in to the LOR sequence editor. There are instructions on how to do it in the download, but briefyl, you insert a channel into your main sequence, right click on the channel and say change settings, and then set the device type to 'sequence' then it lets you give a path the sequence. Once you do that, the channel will play the subsequence whenever the channel is On. So typically what you want to do is turn that channel on for the duration of the entire sequence.

-Brian Bruderer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brian,

I think these sequences will be a great hit for people like myself that don't have all the time to sequence their own. Ironically a few hours before you posted this, I sent a post out asking if anyone had sequences based on your x-mas tree pattern. I'm going to purchase carol of the bells later this week.

Do you think you may have any others before this x-mas season starts? I'd like to buy more based on the 12 CCR x-mas tree pattern!

Oh yeah, I bought one of your 33 foot glow webs today too! Looking forward to it, hopefully I can get it & set it up before Sunday!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

gmacw wrote:

Brian,

I think these sequences will be a great hit for people like myself that don't have all the time to sequence their own. Ironically a few hours before you posted this, I sent a post out asking if anyone had sequences based on your x-mas tree pattern. I'm going to purchase carol of the bells later this week.

Do you think you may have any others before this x-mas season starts? I'd like to buy more based on the 12 CCR x-mas tree pattern!

Oh yeah, I bought one of your 33 foot glow webs today too! Looking forward to it, hopefully I can get it & set it up before Sunday!!!!


I would love to do more sequences for CCRs in a tree pattern. Can't promise I'll be able to this year, but I'll certainly try. And thanks for the purchase of the spider web! Most of the webs get there in 2 or 3 days so you should get it Friday or Saturday but the post office does not guarantee it.

-Brian Bruderer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brian

I purchased your 2 ribbon sequence. I just wanted to make sure that in the video, the controllers are located at the bottom of the ribbons. Is that correct? I can't wait to work this into my sequence. I am overlaying 3 ribbons on my mega tree. With such little time left, I could never make something like this happen.

Edit---Never mind. After reading the instructions again, you have given the option to install controllers at the top or bottom of the ribbon. How long did it it take to flip flop the programing? Nice option.


Thanks
Steve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

steve synek wrote:

Brian

I purchased your 2 ribbon sequence. I just wanted to make sure that in the video, the controllers are located at the bottom of the ribbons. Is that correct? I can't wait to work this into my sequence. I am overlaying 3 ribbons on my mega tree. With such little time left, I could never make something like this happen.

Edit---Never mind. After reading the instructions again, you have given the option to install controllers at the top or bottom of the ribbon. How long did it it take to flip flop the programing? Nice option.


Thanks
Steve




As you can see I had to include two different exported .lms files, one for controllers at the top and one for controllers at the bottom. The ability to have controllers at the top or bottom has been in the software for about a month. Since it is a feature that happens at export time I had to include the two different .lms files. It took about 3 days to write code that would 'flip flop' the channels. There was another caveat, if you used a macro to go into 10 pixel mode, the flip flopping was even more complicated, but I got that to work also.

Let me know how the sequence works out for you. Since it is a 2 CCR sequence and you have 3 CCRs, are you going to just use 2 or the 3 CCRs for that sequence? Or do you have a plan for using the 3rd one also?

-Brian Bruderer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BrianBruderer wrote:

steve synek wrote:
Brian

I purchased your 2 ribbon sequence. I just wanted to make sure that in the video, the controllers are located at the bottom of the ribbons. Is that correct? I can't wait to work this into my sequence. I am overlaying 3 ribbons on my mega tree. With such little time left, I could never make something like this happen.

Edit---Never mind. After reading the instructions again, you have given the option to install controllers at the top or bottom of the ribbon. How long did it it take to flip flop the programing? Nice option.


Thanks
Steve




As you can see I had to include two different exported .lms files, one for controllers at the top and one for controllers at the bottom. The ability to have controllers at the top or bottom has been in the software for about a month. Since it is a feature that happens at export time I had to include the two different .lms files. It took about 3 days to write code that would 'flip flop' the channels. There was another caveat, if you used a macro to go into 10 pixel mode, the flip flopping was even more complicated, but I got that to work also.

Let me know how the sequence works out for you. Since it is a 2 CCR sequence and you have 3 CCRs, are you going to just use 2 or the 3 CCRs for that sequence? Or do you have a plan for using the 3rd one also?

-Brian Bruderer



Brian

I am going to use 3 ribbons. I will be coping the first sequence and adding it to the right of the second ribbon. I am hoping this will look good, if not better than the original with the two outside mirror images.

Steve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...