Light-O-Rama Forums

Need Basic Tunnel Sequence

Kelly Wolf

Where to find it or contract to mave one made for us?

We have a 16 channel LOR (and 11 arches for a drive through tunnel built)

I need a simple program that will

flash up flash back

flash every other

flash first - second - third - fourth

all on all off

A basic loop of effects-

Can someone share?

And can we use a 16 channel program with our 11 built and have it look ok?

THANKS!

Wow Kelly...that is a REALLY basic sequence you want there...

Just wondering why you don't write it yourself?

If no one else volunteers to do it, I will tonight when I get home...

And yes, it should look okay using a 16 channel LOR unit to operate 11 arches.

How long do you want this to loop for?

I take it no music either...

We are new to programming. I have great electricians but no one with LOR/programming experience, Of course you can buy the fancy songs, but we just need simple sequence. THANK YOU!!!!!!!! Madison, WI will thank you! I coordinate the event (and run a business as well) so just can't get into that part of it now:)Thanks Again!

K

do you need my email?

kelly@slackattack.com

1511763.GIF

Maybe others will also create a sequence or two and send them to you...then you can pick the one you like best from several.

so come on guys!!!

Let's help Kelly out!!!!

No Music (.....yet, I am working the committee for that next)

Length? a minute or so? This is a public park - drive through event. High traffic. But only 11 arches, you tell me?

THANKS ~ you guys rock!

Kelly

Kelly Wolf wrote:

No Music (.....yet, I am working the committee for that next)

Length? a minute or so? This is a public park - drive through event. High traffic. But only 11 arches, you tell me?

THANKS ~ you guys rock!

Kelly

a minute is good...but when will it turn on and off?

do you want that 1 minute sequence to run for 30 minutes? an hour? 4 hours?

EDIT:

I guess you can handle that using the Show Scheduler...

I guess you are using one channel per arch correct?? How many lights on each arch, just to make sure you don't have too many on one channel?

Guest Don Gillespie

shfr26 wrote:

I guess you are using one channel per arch correct?? How many lights on each arch, just to make sure you don't have too many on one channel?

Good point Pete, once that information is available it sounds like there could be three guys firing up a sequence for you to use but in the mean time see if this will work

Attached files Arch animation.las

Darn Don, your fast, but I think you got 5 channels extra. Will wait for answer on per arch channels and lights.

Guest Don Gillespie

shfr26 wrote:

Darn Don, your fast, but I think you got 5 channels extra. Will wait for answer on per arch channels and lights.

I just figured Kelly could adjust the sequence to what he wants this is just a basic start.

Guest Don Gillespie

shfr26 wrote:

O.K., but your still fast!:)

Thats what my wife said to LOL that had to be the easiest sequence ever I am still fighting with the long version of Amazing grace I can't seem to get the timing right towards the end of the song oh well back at it time is wasting

Kelly Wolf wrote:

Lights are on from Dusk till Dawn - 12 hours.

100-175 bulbs per arch (my guess for tonight)

yes, one channel per arch.

Considering such a low number of bulbs I suspect you are talking about using C9 lights. Unless these are LED's, you might exceed the power limitations per channel. Depending upon exactly what type of C9's, assuming 100 bulbs you could be at about 6A per channel, exceeding the capabilities of the controller unless sequenced for only a few channels to be on at a time. You might want to clarify what type of bulbs you are planning on.

Guest Don Gillespie

Well Jim and Pete those look really good see speed isn't everything Pete its quality and thats what you two guys gave Kelly good job I might have to rearrange the one I sent him LOL