Light-O-Rama Forums

How to create a Musical Sequence with LOR1602?

Guest guest

What's up everyone? I hope everyone's lights are up and burning the power away! I have several LOR1602 controllers and I have an extra one not being used right now. Next year I would like to run a four to six minute light show to music but I really don't know how and where to get started? My goal is to have lights come to the beat of the song and create different visions. I would appreciate any help in getting started. Experimenting is beneficial now because I can tie them into what I have outside now.

Thanks, Bill

Bill,
You will want to purchase and download the software from LOR. It is very easy to use. My controller was just shipped today, but I was able to create 5 or 6 musical sequences within a few days of placing my order.

Flanman

Hey Bill,

Do you have an anmimated display up and running? If so I'd like to see it. I'm not that far away send me an e-mail and let me know where your display is so I can check it out if you don't mind.

George.

joshuashu wrote:

has any one used the wizards of winter in there show yet? ill admit i have, and it is awesome., my favorite one, thank you carson!

I am considering it. If I do, it will have a spoken explanation about where it came from, etc., before hand.