Light-O-Rama Forums

Creating Colors on CCR

MaxsLightsOwner

For the Ribbon?

It's set for 50 pixels and all of the regular settings like on the manual. I'm in the Sequence Editor and want to make and orange or a yellow W/O having to do percentages on each color in the RGB channels.

Maxslights wrote:

For the Ribbon?

It's set for 50 pixels and all of the regular settings like on the manual. I'm in the Sequence Editor and want to make and orange or a yellow W/O having to do percentages on each color in the RGB channels.

In S2 click on the 'color fade' tool. In the color fade window click on 'choose'. Choose the color you want. Now back in the color fade window click 'copy' on the oposite end from the color you choose. This will make both ends the color you want.

Now click and drag on a timing square where you want this color and it will put an "on" in that color.

Paul Roberson wrote:

I also agree with Mel. :)

After using the program more. I like the 'save tool' option better than a 'color picker'. I think the save tool way would be quicker than however a color picker would be done. IMHO

While there might be room for improvement, it's MUCH improved for those of us who were programming CCR's last year. Night and day better!

• The topic was locked