Light-O-Rama Forums

Really need your help, Im trying to go from 16 channels to 64 channels

christmasfrenzy

I would really like to do a 64 channel setup in my yard this year 32 is just not gonna cut it but i dont want to go crazy with money as right now im struggling.

Not sure if you are talking about money spent on controllers or display items. If you are handy with DIY stuff, the kits will save you money. As far as display items, upside down tomato cages make quick and cheep trees and one 10' section of PVC pipe plus seven sets of white lights will give you and arch.

In this time and with things the way that they are. Maybe the best suggestion someone can give you is this. Save your money and wait till you have the cash to buy more items. Do not steal from the milk money fund. To many of us here in the good old USA have over extended ourselfs and are having to pay the piper. It wont be the end of the world if you cant add more channels this year.

Max-Paul wrote:

In this time and with things the way that they are. Maybe the best suggestion someone can give you is this. Save your money and wait till you have the cash to buy more items. Do not steal from the milk money fund. To many of us here in the good old USA have over extended ourselfs and are having to pay the piper. It wont be the end of the world if you cant add more channels this year.

That's the problem with addictions.

Scott T wrote:

Max-Paul wrote:

I think its called the Brain Syndrome (SP?). As in the cartoon "Pinky and the Brain" We want to rule the lights / world. And we all want to be like Jimswinder. How many boards was that again Jim that you added to this years display? I want Jim to adopt me or leave me in his will to get all of his controllers. :dude:

Max-Paul wrote:

Scott T wrote:
Max-Paul wrote:

I think its called the Brain Syndrome (SP?). As in the cartoon "Pinky and the Brain" We want to rule the lights / world. And we all want to be like Jimswinder. How many boards was that again Jim that you added to this years display? I want Jim to adopt me or leave me in his will to get all of his controllers. :dude:

Well, my uncle Jim, who I love, has already left the boards to me cause he loves me too!! Right Uncle Jim?? I think it was 35 boards