• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ItsMeBobO

• Victory402

• Gary Levelius

• kel

1.0.0.3 appears to run happily enough on my Vista Ultimate (32 bit) system.
Have not tinkered with the export function tho...

-jim

Working like a champ here Bob! This is gonna save OODLES of time! Thank you for a wonderful tool!

-Gary-

Thanks Kel Clay Victory Dennis and everybody you are very welcome. It was a fun project and one of only a few where I got to program some basic graphics. Actually the last time I recall doing a real animation was on my TI-99/A before I got my IT degree. Business software ever since.

I guess its working correctly now. But if anyone finds any of the modes look different on the CCR than the sample on MM let me know. Also the text could probably use an editor.

MacroMaestro has been downloaded 115 times!

Bob,

I wanted to say also how your program has changed my perspective on the Macro feature LOR has offered for the CCR. What was once foggy, has now become much clearer.

If you have doubts about the CCR, check this little program out. Although the macros will not play in your animation screen (i think it will in LOR3), it still makes things easier to understand.

Thanks again,

Vic

Super job Bob!

re: It was a fun project and one of only a few where I got to program some basic graphics. Actually the last time I recall doing a real animation was on my TI-99/A before I got my IT degree.

Another former TI-99/A user.. I knew there was something I liked about you! :)

Greg

Bob,

Program running, exported and found the clipboard function.

When I try to paste the clip message that no timings to paste.

Screen shot attached.

Thanks

JD

Attached files 209700=11683-no timing to paste.jpg

Hey JD
I was unable to recreate your problem. But.. I did find a mistake I made with the Beat macros. They were switched 9 was doing 10.

Made a change to use double quotes in the generate XML.
I think this may fix your problem. If not please send me the generated file so I can see them.

Made a change to allow user to change file name.

version 1.0.0.4
http://itsmebob.com/Christmas/2010/MacroMaestro.exe

Version 1.04 working fine. I found that I needed to exit the sequence editor program and restart before I would find the clips. Question on how to delete old clips? I see that the ones you save go into a folder and you can manage those, but in the sideboard I have some that I need to delete and the only option seems to be to save them. I've got so many now the clips are running off the bottom of the screen. Nice work on the program!

JD

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bob, this is a great program and really appreciate your time and effort into it. Any chance of adding color effects to it (i.e. twinkle and dazzle)? This tool is worthwhile to use and I wouldn't mind throwing a few bucks your way....thx!

Wayne

If you have a few weeks more to add before thanksgiving I could use that!

When I was complaining to my wife last night that I need more time she had no sympathy and told me to lower my goals a little.
Sorry, no time to enhance MM this season. I think there are big plans to have a new SE visualizer which supports CCR in the spring too.

Heh! I know what you are talking about. I brought up that I'm behind schedule and my wife just looks at me and tells me that it's my choice and that I don't have to do this. Such enthusiasm!

It will be nice to see what LOR has planned with their visulizer! Thanks for what MM is already! :)

• 2 weeks later...

When I download MM I get a message that it has expired and won't allow me to export or select a macro effect (all greyed out). Is there a registeration process or somewhere where I can buy MM?