Light-O-Rama Forums

Introducing Macro Maestro

ItsMeBobO

sorry about that ! I forgot I had time limited it.

Please download the new version 1.0.0.5.
No time to verify it worked before I must go. Will check tonight.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ItsMeBobO

• Victory402

• Gary Levelius

• kel

i must be missing something here. I am able to load the macros to my clip board. but i cant for the life of me figure out how to select and copy items from the clip board to be able to paste them into the sequence.

any help would be appreciated.

Eric

You need to open the saved clipboard file first. Thne you will see it in your list. Select the radio button to get it in your clipboard. Paste it on channel 151 resolution.

Saved to the clipboard: check
Radio button selected: check
Right click on cell, paste: check
Results: just pasted whatever was copied previously not what I have selected on the clipboard.

Perhaps it is a se2 issue. I'll try to reinstall when I get home.

Thanks for your help though.

Eric

Eric, you'll have to load the clipboard that was created when you export each macro. Look at the list of clipboards on the left side of the screen in the Sequence Editor and you'll see a button for loading clipboards. Click it and a list of clipboards will be available. Navigate to wherever you have Macro Maestro installed and running from and you should see the list of clipboard files it has created. Select the one you want to load and double click it. It should now appear in the list of available clipboards. Click it's radio button (to the left of it's name). Now you should be able to click the box for CCR Macro Channel #1, right click and select paste. The macro should then be pasted into your sequence.

-Gary-

The clipboards are in lor clipboard folder unless you navigate somewhere else when saving.
Sorry so short, at work.

Radio button = Geek term for the little circle next to the object you want to select.

So I believe I understand now. Just because all the macros are listed on the clip board you can't just select them, you have to reload them each time you want to use them. The sequencing part is definitely the hardest part for me, after all I consider myself a monkey that climbs telephone poles all day with an above average knowledge of how the computer machines work. Just don't ask me to program, I once took a java class for some easy GI bill money and about had a nervous breakdown.

saveglamis wrote:

Radio button = Geek term for the little circle next to the object you want to select.

The 'radio buttons' refer to an old radio frequency selector button. On those mechanical devices you could only select one station. All other buttons would pop out when you pressed any in. This is used when options all exclude each other.

lorclipboard.jpg

In the case of these macro's, they would only use the first RGB channel for the CCR and that channel would be used to set the color for the effect.

-Gary-

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm trying to use Macro and I'm just not getting it.

I read though the manual and all the post and doing exactly what it say, but nothing is working for me. I must missed a step?

As a test, I used the setting on the Macro Maestro. Click the export button and save it. Then click on Load from clipboard and picked the file. It shows on the left side. I check the clipboard and then paste to channel 151. The pic is what showed up. A few cells pasted on Ch 152, 153 & 154. So now what? Do I fill in all channels 1- 151 with the colors I want? Tried it and nothing happen except it changed color....no chasing effect.

Attached files 241190=13102-ScreenShot.jpg

Cracker wrote:

I'm trying to use Macro and I'm just not getting it.

I read though the manual and all the post and doing exactly what it say, but nothing is working for me. I must missed a step?

As a test, I used the setting on the Macro Maestro. Click the export button and save it. Then click on Load from clipboard and picked the file. It shows on the left side. I check the clipboard and then paste to channel 151. The pic is what showed up. A few cells pasted on Ch 152, 153 & 154. So now what? Do I fill in all channels 1- 151 with the colors I want? Tried it and nothing happen except it changed color....no chasing effect.

I am wondering the same thing.
How do we paste it into the sequence?
I know how to use the clip board
I can't get it to do anything in the sequence..

MM just gives you a tiny snip of the macro channels. You must put a color in RGB channel 1. Also you should use the paste multiple option to extend the effect out for as long as you need.

Suggestion. Use two different tracks for your CCRs. I use a track for the 50 RBGs without the macro channels. And also a track for the first RGB and the 7 macro channels. This way the color you want for your macro is immediately above the macro channels.

This week I looked back at the download stats and found MM has been downloaded over 600 times. 60-100 a month.

Limited time. Samples here.
A macro sequence and a regular with audio.
http://itsmebob.com/Christmas/2010/BobOccrSamples.zip

These are big and complicated. You can cut and paste the ccr channels into your new sequence.

I haven't played around with it much yet, but it downloaded fine, opened fine, and seems to function fine.

• The topic was locked