Light-O-Rama Forums

video sequencing

Philip

I'm working on a sequence that goes with a video file instead of the usual audio file and noticed that when you do this the option to use the wav form in the sequencer dissappears. This is frustrating as it takes methodology back to the early iterations or LOR 1.

Are there any tricks to sequencing to a video file?

If I strip the audio out of the file and sue that to create the sequence, will things still line up when I reset the media to the video afterwards?

Everything should line up correctly. When I sequence videos, I convert it to a wav audio, do my sequencing, and then add the video in, works without a problem.

Jesse

jem5136 wrote:

Everything should line up correctly. When I sequence videos, I convert it to a wav audio, do my sequencing, and then add the video in, works without a problem.

Jesse

I do the same. Works fine.

Paul Roberson wrote:

jem5136 wrote:

Jesse

I do the same. Works fine.

Ditto.

Philip wrote:

is there an easy way to do a straight conversion from wmv to mp3?

You can use a software called DVD Videosoft Free Studio. It has all kinds of converters.

I usually convert to wav because mp3 has different bit rates(or whatever the technical term it) and if it is too high, LOR doesn't like it, and timing is really off, and wav is always on time.

Jesse