Light-O-Rama Forums

disco Santa Sequence

geordie787

Hi There, all Not long to go now and was wondering could anyone help me here in the uk. I am looking for the sequence Disco Santa By Holiday Express and i am willing to give anyone a copy of the song in a wav file if anyone wants it.

many thanks

geordie787 wrote:

Hi There, all Not long to go now and was wondering could anyone help me here in the uk. I am looking for the sequence Disco Santa By Holiday Express and i am willing to give anyone a copy of the song in a wav file if anyone wants it.

many thanks

So just what are you looking for - we did that song with an intro by the Demented Elf for a walk on by Santa who danced with the kids watching the show...

hi there,

thanks for the mesesage and i am afer copy of the sequence to disco santa if u can help. it would be very much appreciated..

Sorry, i lookef for that sequence and couldn't find it. Am convinced it was on the hard drive that took a dump 2 years ago, and I didn't restor it from the backup as I didn't think i would need it. Would take to many hours to find.

As far as the song goes, http://www.amazon.com/Disco-Santa-Claus-N-O-E-L/dp/B000XUHM3U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1281804195&sr=1-1

Cheers