Light-O-Rama Forums
Sign in to follow this  
csimmon5

CCR Question

Ed P wrote:

Dennis Cherry wrote:
Question #1

But how do you preset the macro levels as most are in the 1-17 range that they are hard to see in the sequence?

Not easy to see what some marco settings are in the cells.

Last year I used the Set Intensity Tool, which if I remember had 10 custom settings, and I defined some of the weird numbers I needed.

I remember enabling the DMX and using some DMX tool to do some too.

I agree it would be better if those LR, MM, MS etc channels had some better way to show the value visually. I used the hover a lot with them.

I was thinking about having numbers in the cells for the macros. Minimum timing would have to be 1/10 second, the numbers probably would not show at .05 second intervals.

Macro cells could have a right mouse button option of intensity levels. Just select the amount of cells you want to set an intensity and use the pull down menu.

Just a thought.

HowardShank wrote:

I posted a number of small tutorial sequences regarding the CCR. You can find them here.

http://lightorama.mywowbb.com/forum89/21242.html

Hi Howard ... I came on the forum to thank you for all of your hard work ... I really appreciated it and meant to thank you earlier in the year.

I had a question to ask, but became sidetracked by Bob's new program ...

However, my question re the macros ... if you want to add channels to an existing sequence, do you add the 13 (as in 2 x rgb + the 7 macros) and rename them or do you add all of the 157?

kel wrote:

HowardShank wrote:
I posted a number of small tutorial sequences regarding the CCR. You can find them here.

http://lightorama.mywowbb.com/forum89/21242.html

Hi Howard ... I came on the forum to thank you for all of your hard work ... I really appreciated it and meant to thank you earlier in the year.

I had a question to ask, but became sidetracked by Bob's new program ...

However, my question re the macros ... if you want to add channels to an existing sequence, do you add the 13 (as in 2 x rgb + the 7 macros) and rename them or do you add all of the 157?

It is only necessary to add the specific channels you wish to actually use.