Light-O-Rama Forums

Percy Faith/Need A Little Christmas

LENNY RUEL

Has anyone done Percy Faith's, Need A LIttle Christmas? I know Don Hawkins has and I emailed him to see IF he would let me look at his, but no amswer. Thanks in Advance as always. This is one my wife just asked if we could get done on top of the ones I'm working on so I need some short cuts.

Lenny

This was one of the first songs that I sequenced..It was three years back. I think it was around 200 channels. Let me now if I can be of help to you?

Ralph

Lenny,

Did the sequence open ok for you?

I have video for the 208 channel version with arches if you need it.

Don

Don:

If you sent it yesterday I didn't get a chance to open up the laptop last night. Our 2 year old Annika has swimming lessons Wednesday nights right after work so once we get home from that and get supper in and get her unwound and ready for bed it's later than I normally start my sequencing work. Knowing I have an inbound sequence though I would have still at least checked e-mails but I fell asleep :D Been too hot and muggy here for a pretty good run and it's catching up to me I guess.

Should get back at it tonight. We actually saw a couple of videos you had posted of it. If I remember one had arches and one didn't. Thanks for the help again. Is the audio track with it or is it an easy one (unmodified) to find?

Lenny

Ralph:

I'll take a look at Dons first since we both kind of chase Rich Holdmans style as far as just using Red/Green/ White and have similar elements in Arches, Mega and Midi Trees and Icicles. I do have you in my reference notes though I keep handy.

Thanks

Lenny