Light-O-Rama Forums

CCR

Bruce Womack

Red works great, Blue works great, But the green does not. It tries to split in the middle of the ribbon and start from there. Hard to explain, but it is like that it is in the middle of the ribbon when it comes on then shoots out both directions. Green is the only color that does that. How do I fix this glitch, or am I doing something wrong?

Not sure if you are making a comment, asking for help from LOR or what?

BUT I would try using info in quickstart guide to configure the ribbon in Hardware utility to light it up as one logical unit and then just use the green slider bar to see if the whole thing lights up green. Also try just the Red and the blue slider too.

Then if green does not light up the whole ribbon at one time and is different than the red and blue, I'd email or call support at LightOrama especially if this is a new CCR.

My 2 cents.

first off thanks for replying so quickly. I went to my hardware utility and can not find the quick start guide that you mentioned. Where do I look?

Ps. I edited my question in my forum.. Thanks for pointing that out.

Yes, now I know what you meant. Yes I got that I have did all that. I ordered 4 CCR''s when they first came out. it just started this green thing and don;t know why. I have the ribbons in most all my songs. i thougt maybe some one else has seen this. it does this on all 4 ribbons. It ain't that noticable until I run the song 1/2 speed. when i run it at full speed then it is hard to see. you have to be quick with the eyes..LOL Well thanks for your help, maybe some time down the road some one may see thiers do it....... Bruce

Okay, now I understand better.
Do you see the green do this strange thing with the hardware utility test procedure?
Or only when you are using it with a sequence?

If you see all 4 of your ribbons doing it I have to think it is not the ribbons themselves but the sequence or some problem in communication to the ribbons.

Good luck with it.

Okay, I just went to the hardware utility and found out that I am 1.01 version. the next question is how do I update the CCR's?

You can use the hardware utility to download and install the firmware. I don't have it open right now but its pretty self-explanatory. Make sure you have only one CCR connected at a time. I'm not sure of the page address on LOR's site where you can get it but if you PM me with your email address I'll send it to you.

I am not certain of this. The firmware was probably release with the software when the software release came out.

Open the hardware utility and select the firmware. This should guide to the folder with all the firmware. If you have the newest already on the computer, it will be there.

Chuck

The CCR firmware that is being supplied with S2.8.6 is Ver. 1.03

Heres Ver. 1.06 http://www.lightorama.com/downloads/CCR150D_V1-06.lhx

It's funny that there is NO firmware available on the main support page. :?

Does this mean that the next CCR firmware is soon to arrive?

Darryl Lambert wrote:

The CCR firmware that is being supplied with S2.8.6 is Ver. 1.03

Heres Ver. 1.06 http://www.lightorama.com/downloads/CCR150D_V1-06.lhx

It's funny that there is NO firmware available on the main support page. :?

Does this mean that the next CCR firmware is soon to arrive?

The firmware is now on the support page. It was an oversite.

Dan

Ed P, George Simmons, cmoore60, Darryl Lambert, and LightORamaDan . I want to say thank you for your help on this little situation that I had and now it is fixed. Thank all of you, and GOD BLESS............Bruce

• The topic was locked