Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR order?????

Bernie

Maybe I'm just anxious here but shouldn't I have received my order? It was placed on JUL 13. I checked my order status and it is blank however I did receive a confirmation number.. Anyone know? Anyone care??? Help :? ...lol

kzaas wrote:

Did you do the "Try for Free" promotion? Those orders do take longer to ship.

Yes. Thanks. I checked CC and payment is pending.

kzaas wrote:

Did you do the "Try for Free" promotion? Those orders do take longer to ship.

As per the TryForFree promotion's description. Selecting TryForFree can cause a delay of up to 10 weeks in in order processing. We have sent out a lot of TryForFree's already but July 13 was near the end of the sale so the order will take some time (less than 10 weeks) to get processed.

Dan

I placed my "TryForFree" order on 7/5/10 at around 11 PM, and I got it yesterday! However, I only ordered 3 CTB16K board kits(still have to put them together(time to pull out the soldering gun)).
I just can't believe how fast I got my order knowing the expected time would be 10 weeks.
If you are still concerned, I would either send them an email or call them. They have the best customer service. Just understand that they are probably swamped with filling orders right now.

Guest wbottomley

kenton miles wrote:

i am in the same boat ordered on the first day of sale and still waiting, got order conformation and thats all so far

It was part of the agreement using try for free.

I used it and not worried. My order was for two DC quick connect boards which was a pre-order.

As long as I can get them by September, everything will be good. ;)

rikerz wrote:

Placed my order on the last day of the sale and UPS says it will be here Thursday!!!!  Come on green slip......

Lucky! I placed my order on the last day also, but my order confirmation says nothing yet. (I understand it could take 10 weeks, I just want it to come soon)

Kelsicia wrote:

I placed my "TryForFree" order on 7/5/10 at around 11 PM, and I got it yesterday! However, I only ordered 3 CTB16K board kits(still have to put them together(time to pull out the soldering gun)).
I just can't believe how fast I got my order knowing the expected time would be 10 weeks.
If you are still concerned, I would either send them an email or call them. They have the best customer service. Just understand that they are probably swamped with filling orders right now.

Did you get a green slip?

Mountainwxman wrote:

It was part of the agreement using try for free.

I used it and not worried. My order was for two DC quick connect boards which was a pre-order.

As long as I can get them by September, everything will be good. B)

Oh, I am not at all worried just anxious. Sounds as if you are worried if you want your merchandise by a certain date "September".....:dude: B)

Man....I wish mine was already here. Ready to play with my CCR. I was told it would be end of August early September. ;)

With 75 days to Halloween, Dan, is it too late to switch my 16CQ board for the regular version and pay the difference? I'm gettin' antsy :)

One other question re: kit prices.. I was looking at individual piece prices, adding them up and comparing them to the complete 16PC kit price..

CTB16PC kit, $99
Low Heat Sinks, $0
Case, $24 (options say $28 tho)
Dongles, $30
---------------------------------
Total $163

Complete CTB16PC kit $179...

Why the difference?

TJ

I ordered the regular and have not received it yet either, I am guessing that there has been a big increase in the DC board in line with the rainbow floods.