Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequences

LENNY RUEL

Anyone done any Sequencing with the listed groups, mainly Def Leppard or Poison.

I'm doing two shows to run this season between Thanksgiving and Christmas and am alternating them from night to night. Lots of familiar stuff, TSO, Polar Express, Etc. along with a little POTC of course.

Then the day after Christmas I'm want to run a third show with totally different stuff including a couple from the groups above, some Black Eyed Peas, maybe Blueman Group and more POTC. Just looking to see if anyone sequneced that I could take a looksee since it's not the usual stuff. This show would run until lights out then. Queen would be another good one. I'm looking to have 8 to 10 sequences in each show. Thanks up front...

Lenny

LENNY RUEL wrote:

Anyone done any Sequencing with the listed groups, mainly Def Leopard or Poison.

Then the day after Christmas I'm want to run a third show with totally different stuff including a couple from the groups above, some Black Eyed Peas, maybe Blueman Group and more POTC. Just looking to see if anyone sequenced that I could take a look see since it's not the usual stuff.
Lenny

As for me I have no sequences for any of those groups. I am going to and have done a few songs from the 70's, 80's, and some in the 2???'s ,but some of the music I sequenced or will be sequencing well only be good for Alberta, the rest some folks have used in their song list, and the other songs might have never been used.

None of these sequences I can share except 1........some haven't been started yet..........or it is apart of my tribute special..........or

• 2 weeks later...

Lenny,

I am sequencing some rock songs including Right Now by Van Halen, Heavy Metal by Sammy Hagar, I Love it Loud by KISS and Eminence Front by The Who. Let me know if you would like to take a look at any of them.

- Jade

Jade:

I know I'm weird :P) but not a big fan of Van Hagar, Sammy Hagar or the Who, at least most of their stuff. But Kiss I'm cool with so I Love it Loud would be good. I want to do an entirely different show once the 26th of Dec rolls around. Probably will have a couple of the TSO pieces I'm adding to my library along with another POTC of course. Then was going to either do Photograph or Hysteria by Def Leopard. I Gotta A Feeling by Black Eyed Peas. Maybe a Blue Man Group and I wanted to do Donny Iris and Ah Leah as when I played drums it was one or our bands favorite songs, but I don't think the lyrics are a good fit. Might go with either a Poison or maybe a Cars tune and I think I saw some chatter about Journeys Don't Stop Believing from the Glee cast in the forums that got me to thinking. Thanks on the Kiss when ever you get it to me ;o)

Lenny

Jade Rymkos wrote:

Lenny,

I am sequencing some rock songs including Right Now by Van Halen, Heavy Metal by Sammy Hagar, I Love it Loud by KISS and Eminence Front by The Who. Let me know if you would like to take a look at any of them.

- Jade

I am interested if you are sharing. I want to do some rock songs for a late night show.
thanks in Advance Don C.
donc@hearthelights.com