Light-O-Rama Forums

What you can do with two CCRs

BrianBruderer

I took a break from working on my software for a few days to see what I could do with two CCRs. I did a sequence to TSO's Wizards in Winter, a lively song that gives a chance to showcase the abilities of the CCR. You can take a look on youtube at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw86S30jyI4

I wish I would have done this sequence before Light-O-Rama's sale on CCRs, even though I already have 12, I would like to have bought two more at the sale price to add to my 12. Think we can talk Dan into another sale?

-Brian Bruderer

Thats Great!
I'm glad to see something with less than 12/$3000.00 of ccr's
Thats actually attainable for someone like me.;)

Linda wrote:

I just tried to watch it and it's been blocked already. I would love to see it.

So I assume you clicked on the link in my posting? When you clicked on it, exactly what happened? I just tried it and it is working for me.

-Brian Bruderer

This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it on copyright grounds. That's what came up when I clicked on the link.

Linda wrote:

This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it on copyright grounds. That's what came up when I clicked on the link.

Actually, I did upload the video three times today and the first two got the audio removed because it contains WMG content. I first tried dubbing in lower quality mono sound to see if they would accept that but the sound still got blocked. What I found is that I needed at least 15 seconds of silence at the beginning and then it didn't strip the audio.

Are you possibly trying to view one of my first two downloads? I have since deleted them. Are you clicking on the link in my message?

-Brian Bruderer

Linda wrote:

Yes I clicked on the link you posted in this thread.

Sorry its, not working. So, does it show the video but have the sound removed?

I just tried again and it is still working for me. It puts up an advertisement for downloading Wizards in Winter, but it displays the video and audio fine. Oh well, I will check it tomorrow and see if is still working.

-Brian Bruderer

No, it says the video has been removed, and it does not even have a place to see your other videos.

Awesome video! Not sure what you guys are all talking about but it worked for me.

OK, maybe not...but it sure does sound cool. :cool:
This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

Might try Vimeo instead.

(I thought youtube and WMG came to some sort of agreement late last year that was supposed to solve this problem. Maybe the resolution was that they would just remove the video rather than just remove the audio as they did previously. Frustrating...)

Blocked here as well, with the same message.

You might be able to see it, as you are the original poster of the material, but none of us can...

Greg

As others have said, try Vimeo...

Greg Young wrote:

Blocked here as well, with the same message.

You might be able to see it, as you are the original poster of the material, but none of us can...

Greg

As others have said, try Vimeo...

It is now also on Vimeo, the link is:

http://www.vimeo.com/13730034

Sorry it got blocked on youtube. My son and daughter were able to view it even after others were reporting problems, so it appears that some are getting in and some not. But hopefully everyone can get intothe vimeo one.