Light-O-Rama Forums

No Try For Free for me?

LENNY RUEL

Guest Don Gillespie

yes I am the D&Gampgillespie is my laptop, and I guess the jokes on me, oh well after the winter sale I have been to busy programming for this year to notice, pays to read all the forums LOL between programming and golfing no time for anything else

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LightORamaDan

• LENNY RUEL

• rgardner518

• Dan C

got my shipping notice today....but they also charged my account, so i am thinking that mine wasnt free. unless they plan to refund that... well see should be here by wednesday

I'm guessing that I won't see a shipping notice till August. Why? Because I ordered two of the new CMB16-QC - the DC board with the quick connects, and it's not supposed to be available till August.

So, I guess I won't know till the box shows up....

Mark

Same for those of us that ordered a CCR, looks like a few weeks before those will be available again... :?

I was supposed to get my shipment today, but for some reason, UPS rescheduled the delivery to tomorrow. Even though it says it has arrived here.... WTH?

Dan C wrote:

I was supposed to get my shipment today, but for some reason, UPS rescheduled the delivery to tomorrow. Even though it says it has arrived here.... WTH?

UPS is just building the suspense, they know you have the green note inside!:)

rstately wrote:

Dan C wrote:

UPS is just building the suspense, they know you have the green note inside!:)

The driver probably stole the green note, and is putting it in his shipment...

16QC delayed? Raats, I was just hoping that the TFF winners would be the last to get shipped (havent received any notice yet) but I did say when I ordered, mine can be delayed. Four 16PC AC boards and one 16QC DC board.. uh oh, my Standard only runs 8 boards so I guess I'll have to upgrade.. again... to Advanced.. I'll have 9 with the QC board :)

teege

Hi All:

Wish I could win but my luck I never win anything Iam a Poor man trying to do a rich mans hobby but I love christmas so much and love the looks on peoples faces it will just take me longer to get up with the big boys lol. Keep up the great work Dan and Light O Rama. Ps I havent got a shipping notice so iam still waiting.

don In Kenner,LA:D

Don in Kenner,LA wrote:

I am a Poor man trying to do a rich mans hobby but I love christmas so much and love the looks on peoples faces...

I don't know Don - I think richness comes in many flavors and you're right up there with any of us.

George Simmons wrote:

Don in Kenner,LA wrote:
I am a Poor man trying to do a rich mans hobby but I love christmas so much and love the looks on peoples faces...

I don't know Don - I think richness comes in many flavors and you're right up there with any of us.

By George, your on to something there. I'll second George's statement.

No green sheet in my box, as the order came Monday. Drats ;o)

Oh well maybe next year IF I order. Between LED's and controllers I bought this year the wife is doing a little squawking now. May have to just move elements around next year and leave channel numbers and amount of lights alone.

Lenny

Well, I got my order today.

I am a winner!!!! WOOHOOOOOOO
I was wondering why my account hadn't been charged yet.
Kinda makes me wish I would have ordered more.
I'm so flippin happy right now :)

Can I ask, Who is Alex Baldwin Himself?

Thanks you guys!

:D:D:D:D

My box comes on friday, but I'd say the charge that posted on my credit card is a pretty solid "better luck next time" but thats ok - if I had wone, I would have just taken the $$ and bought more hardware anyway.

I'm just excited to finally be moving to LOR hardware and almost all LED's.

I am the worlds LEAST patient person. I wanted to use LOR hardware last year, but it was way too close to Chrismas to buy the hardware and learn the software. So, I scooped up every LED string I could find and said "just wait untill the LOR clearence sale"

Well, you guys are like Vultures circling the prey - I thougth I would pick up a couple boards in 24 or 48 hours of the sale. Everything I wanted was gone within hours.

I am READY for it this season. Been playing with showtime & soldering like crazy. I cant wait to break into those lights! 48 Channels so far.... I have 7 free channels right now, but no Mega Tree. MAybe the wife will let me buy one more controller.

Good luck to everyone else on your try for free.

I got the email notification of shipment today and I logged onto my checking account. I got charged as well. Guess I didn't win either. My biggest worry was my wife was going to spend the money that there before LOR took it out.

I received my shipment today. I did not get a green sheet, but I got green popcorn packing.

Dan, does that count? I think that is a creative way of notifying people that they have won!

Thanks (I think),

Scott

Scott T wrote:

I received my shipment today. I did not get a green sheet, but I got green popcorn packing.

Dan, does that count? I think that is a creative way of notifying people that they have won!

Thanks (I think),

Scott

Sorry Scott... Green packing does not count.... :)

Dan

I got mine too and all that was there was a sheet explaining the new dongle cord sets....:) (great idea by the way!)