Light-O-Rama Forums

Pirates of the Caribbean

jfrisina04

hello,

has anyone made any sequences to any of the PoTC soundtracks,

i have started with he's a pirate of of the curse of the black pearl

Jay

Is there a reason you asked? I know you said you started one, but are you looking for a ready made sequence or just the timing marks?

i guess for a little of both, both videos are great. timing seems to be my biggest hurdle :D

I've got two and am doing a third. I have He's a Pirate, off the Curse track as well as Barbossa Is Hungry off the same. He's a Pirate is shorter at about a minute and a half or so. Barbossa Is Hungry is about 4 and a half. Haven't decided yet on a third as I'm reviewing Dead Mans Chest and At Worlds End now. I have people I know in production on #IV On Stranger Tides, but will have to wait for next season to do anything off that track. Problem is so few of them grab you by the rear right away and keep it going the entire track. Always slower spots that are barely audible. Some start that way, some end but it's usually in the middle.

Lenny

If I remember thebaron also did the DJTiesto extended verison of He's A Pirate off Dead Mans Chest.

Lenny

jfrisina04 wrote:

hello,

Jay

Since you have 16 channels you might be better off with just the timing marks.

If you want the timing marks please post your email, or pm me your email, & I will send you what I have.

lightzilla wrote:

jfrisina04 wrote:
hello,

Jay

If you want the timing marks please post your email, or pm me your email, & I will send you what I have.

jfrisina04@verizon.net

thank you,

j

jfrisina04@verizon.net

thank you,

The sequence is on its way. You should have mail now.

thank you so much, do u have a youtube video of your sequence, it looks amazing

:cool:

jfrisina04 wrote:

thank you so much, do u have a youtube video of your sequence, it looks amazing

:cool:

No!!! My son deleted the wrong videos from Vimeo and now I am left with hardly anything.

My yard is symmetrical. I split my yard in half and I make both sides look balanced.

So on the right I have a 32 channel two colour 11ft tree, and on the left another 32 channel two colour 11ft tree.

I have four arches with 16 channels per arch (two colours 8 channels per colour), 2 on the right and 2 on the left.

16 mini trees with 32 channels running two colours and so on.

Does the drawing I made show up in the "View Animation Window"?............ Visualizer I should say.

yes and just from that, it looks awesome, well just half to wait til xmas to see it live :)