Light-O-Rama Forums

Huh?

Tim

Ok, I just got my first CCR today and I tried to put it in a sequence and I can't get it to do anything other than turn the first pixel red. I don't know how to make the whole string light up at once. I've read many of these posts and nothing is really telling me how to put this in the S2 software to make it work. I've tried the macros but I have no idea on how to put them in the software as well. So if anyone can give me some glimmer of hope that I didn't waste my money, I would really appreciate it!! Thanks!

Tim

when you are trying to turn on the entire string are you using all 150 channels or just the first 3 if you are just using the first 3 you need to set the channel 151 to intensity percentage 1

yeah, sequencing this thing with all 150 channels is a pain, doable but a pain, and macros are not always the answer. I am very much looking forward to the new software.

Titus, thanks for the help, but where do you change the percentage to 1 for channel 151? I tried doing something like that in the Hardware Utility, but it doesn't seem to be saved. Thanks again!

Tim

no you have to have it as part of your program in the sequence. Use the intensity setting tool. First set the intensity level you want for that channel using the icon that looks like a bar graph with a question mark then select the channel you want and use the icon that looks like a bar graph ( with no question mark ). Play with it and I am sure you will get it.

and that intensity of 1% must be set to the entire sequence on that channel from beginning to the end unless you want to change the pixels to a diffrent number

Ok, I think I'm getting it.........Does anyone know how to make the strip leap, like an arch, with just a few pixel moving at a time instead of filling the whole tape and then back again? Baby steps, baby steps..................

Tim

I suggest a little patience,, the new software was released for beta testing Friday evening, and from what I've heard form talking with some of the beta testers today, the improvements for the CCR are like "WOW! This is easy!"

So I'm holding off the CCR and RGB fixtures in my sequences till this is released, won't take long to finish them .

Thanks for the update. I think I'll take it easy on this as well. It's been stressful enough:)

Tim

• The topic was locked