Light-O-Rama Forums

Jingo Jango and Santa's elves

jfrisina04

good evening folks,

new to the light o rama, i will be running 16 channels this year and looking for sequences to these songs

jingo jango and we are santa's elves anf yanni-standing in motion

thanks for the help

jfrisina04 wrote:

good evening folks,

new to the light o rama, i will be running 16 channels this year and looking for sequences to these songs

thanks for the help

jingo jango and we are santa's elves............is that from the TV show Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer?

Ho ho ho
Ho ho ho
We are Santa's elves.
We are Santa's elves
Filling Santa's shelves
With a toy
For each girl and boy.
Oh, we are Santa's elves

If so, I did that sequence a few years back and it is not that hard to do. I need to make another sequence of that song for this year since the last one was done in AL's software AD which I deleted.

Thank you for the reminder, I like adding sequences for children as well in my display.

lightzilla wrote:

jfrisina04 wrote:
good evening folks,

thanks for the help

jingo jango and we are santa's elves............is that from the TV show Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer?

Ho ho ho
Ho ho ho
We are Santa's elves.
We are Santa's elves
Filling Santa's shelves
With a toy
For each girl and boy.
Oh, we are Santa's elves

If so, I did that sequence a few years back and it is not that hard to do. I need to make another sequence of that song for this year since the last one was done in AL's software AD which I deleted.

Thank you for the reminder, I like adding sequences for children as well in my display.

jingo jango isnt, just remember it from my parents. but santa's elves is, mainly just looking to see what others have done to get some ideas ;)

lightzilla wrote:

jfrisina04 wrote:
good evening folks,

thanks for the help

Ho ho ho
Ho ho ho
We are Santa's elves.
We are Santa's elves
Filling Santa's shelves
With a toy
For each girl and boy.
Oh, we are Santa's elves