Light-O-Rama Forums

Whats in that tube

huskernut

I was just getting around to cleaning off my desk when i found the little bag that came with my CCR. It has some things to attache a CCR to a wall I suppose, soem end caps for those who want to chop them up, and a small white tube of something.

I imagine it might be a silicone sealer? But I wanted to be sure. I have some small knicks in my lead in wire and I need to seal them off before I expose them to the weather. I remember a while back Dan suggested silicone, is this what this tube is?

Rick

I think that tube is full of stuff called reindeer paste. I wouldn't recommend using it on a CCR. Nor is it something you want to get on your fingers.

LightORamaDan wrote:

Yes that is what it is (silicon).

Dan

WHAT!! It's not reindeer paste! :shock:

My reindeer don't mind, they've been brushing there teeth with it for months. :D

Darryl Lambert wrote:

LightORamaDan wrote:

Dan

My reindeer don't mind, they've been brushing there teeth with it for months. :D

I remember when we would go out and sprinkle reindeer dust (sparkles) in the yard (with my boy Alex) so the reindeer would be sure to stop at the house. This was just before we put out the milk and cookies for Santa. (nice memories)

LightORamaDan wrote:

Darryl Lambert wrote:
LightORamaDan wrote:

Dan

I remember when we would go out and sprinkle reindeer dust (sparkles) in the yard (with my boy Alex) so the reindeer would be sure to stop at the house. This was just before we put out the milk and cookies for Santa. (nice memories)
Did you know that kids in the U.S put out about 812 million cookies on Christmas Eve??

Did you know that Santa still has to eat those cookies no matter what he thinks of them.:D

My daughter left some kind of yogurt paste on them with a lot of colored sugar when she was 2. Poor Santa.:?

ErnieHorning wrote:

My daughter left some kind of yogurt paste on them with a lot of colored sugar when she was 2. Poor Santa.:?

Uh Ernie, are you sure that was yogurt?

Sounds like it might have been some of that ol' "reindeer paste", if you know what I mean...

santa gives good kids what they ask for (with in reason)

poor familys get coal or other heat sorce and clean socks

and the bad kids get the bad cookies instead of coal santa saw that the coal and dirty socks was actually a benifit coal can heat the water to clean the dirty socks

• The topic was locked