Light-O-Rama Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Controller Load Calculator

Guest guest

Jeff,

That's exactly what I do with the controller sheets, hang them on the wall! it gives me the detail I'm looking for regarding a particular string of lights, rather than the emphasis being on the channel, which looses the detail of the strings.

Guest guest

Hoping to have the 50 Controller Calculator workbook done soon, the 25 and 10 Controller Calculator workbooks are still available for download at:

http://www.quartzhillchristmas.com/12.html

Of course it's FREE!

Feel free to comment.

PS: I added my working copy of the workbook from 2006, full of inventory and 48 channels (3 Controllers) completed, this should give anyone a great idea on how it can be used.

Guest guest

I am so unsure but.............. are the calculations for LED lights correct? Would the numbers be different for the C6 vs. M6 sizes? I do not have a meter to test the amount of power a string of LEDs actually uses.

Guest guest

Great job Rick, the ver c of the spreadsheet is terrific. I was needing to sit down and look at the power reqiurements needed for my display. I will now have more time after I input my lights data, to plan and sequence the new controllers and features that I intend to implement this year.

Guest guest

LightAction wrote:

I am so unsure but.............. are the calculations for LED lights correct? Would the numbers be different for the C6 vs. M6 sizes? I do not have a meter to test the amount of power a string of LEDs actually uses.

I have never used LED's before so I can't state specifically, what does the electrical specifications state for each type?