Light-O-Rama Forums

Courtesy Of The Red, White And Blue (The Angry American) by Toby Keith

imawlkr2

Courtesy Of The Red, White And Blue (The Angry American) by Toby Keith

Anybody have a sequence for this song? I am new and trying to throw something together for 4th of July.

OK I spent the last couple nights sequencing this song. It is a 16 channel setup for a mega tree. Pretty simple but will put my family in awe since they have never really seen anything like it in person.

If anyone is interested let me know and I can e-mail the sequence and audio to you.

Its not exactly what you were looking for but I have Lynnrd Skynrd,s version of the Red, White & Blue in 64 channels. I have used this for 3 years on Memorial day and have even displayed this at last years National Fireworks Convention. I use it in conjunction with a homemade US Flag 10' x 20' 32 channels. I can also use it with a homemade Fireworks Prop that I made using 12 channels and have used one of my homemade arches along side both of these using 16 more channels.

Mike Schmidt

I Would like to see it , Thanks for the offer. Right now I only have 16 channels but maybe I could adapt parts of it to go with my 16 channels, or maybe next year I might have more channels. Thanks !!!

I received your email of The Red White and Blue by Toby Keith but I am not able to open it. It is an rar file and I don't have the computor savvy to figure out how to use it . I have downloaded a couple in las file type and was able to view them.

Thanks for sharing anyway.

You have to use a program like WinRAR or WinZip to "unpack" the files. I sent you a new e-mail with just the files attached and not compressed.

imawlkr2 wrote:

You have to use a program like WinRAR or WinZip to "unpack" the files. I sent you a new e-mail with just the files attached and not compressed.

Sorry but I cannot open the email (retry) either when I try to open it internet explorer locks up . Thanks for your willingness to share.

I will see about sending you a video 1st. (possibly this weekend) Then see if that is still what you would like. Of course, I would be happy to share the sequence with you. I just want to be sure that you can use it.

Mike

• 1 month later...

Joe;

It has taken some time due to some unforseen events but I now have the Flag Video posted on You Tube. Look for Christmas light flag / LOR

J;

Due to some unforseen events it has taken me longer than I had anticipated to post the Flag Video. You can now veiw the video on You Tube, Look for Christmas Light Flag / LOR

Mike

Todd;

It has taken me much longer than it should have but I now have the video posted on You Tube. Look for Christmas Light Flag / LOR

Mike