Light-O-Rama Forums

Summer Sale

timmy

DonFL wrote:

So I know I signed up for updates..but received nothing...:(

Two things to remember.

The emails aren't going to hit everyone's mailbox at once (just no way for that to happen) and your email company might have marked it as SPAM for some reason. Check those SPAM files to make sure.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rgardner518

• crabtreechristmas

• Don

• bwaldrep

THANKS! lol, The reload worked!

But, I see an error, alrighty, before this sale even starts. It says on the sale flyer, that the CMB-16D is on sale for $99.95, regular price was $129.95.

But that's not true!

If you go look right now and look at the CMB-16D's regular price is $119.95. So in theory it should be on sale for $89.95 instead! right?

Or do, they plan on rasing the price to make the $99.95, look so good?

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

But, I see an error, alrighty, before this sale even starts. It says on the sale flyer, that the CMB-16D is on sale for $99.95, regular price was $129.95.

But that's not true!

If you go look right now and look at the CMB-16D's regular price is $119.95. So in theory it should be on sale for $89.95 instead! right?

Thats right, 30.00 off is not 99.95! I wonder what the sale price is?

bwaldrep wrote:

sigh.......if it wouldn't be for this board and PC, I would never know about this. For whatever reason, this is the 3rd sale in a row I never received an email for despite signing up for it. Yes, I checked my spam folder. Anyway, I know about it now. Thanks.

rstately wrote:

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

But that's not true!

This is the first time for me for an LOR sale...but either way, that's a good discount..better than a lot of places where a "big sale" means 5 bucks off, of half-price shipping.

I noticed they didn't mention prices on the CTB-16D kits...safe to assume, based on past history, those also take a 20-30 dollar hit?

As far as the sales link, sounds like LOR needs to do some mail list scrubbing and testing...if the February sale is invitation only, or a bit more secretive, would hope they do it before then. I'd go in and add my address, again, but assuming there won't be another email blast before tomorrow, so likely a waste of time.

rstately wrote:

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

But that's not true!

The price just went to 95.95, a discount of 24 bucks.

And..the teaser added..was a new DC card with quick dosconnect terminals...coming in August...79.95, discount of 10 bucks.

DonFL wrote:

Try for Free...is it safe to assume that LOR debits your credit card while it waits to ship your order? Appears that way....

And I would like to know how much longer the wait is.

Mike Arnott wrote:

DonFL wrote:
Try for Free...is it safe to assume that LOR debits your credit card while it waits to ship your order? Appears that way....

I believe up to 10 weeks.

From the email, for those who didn't get it:

*If you plan to enter the TryForFree promotion (almost everyone does!) make sure you enter the TryForFree promo code when you order. Please remember, when you enter TryForFree, the shipping of your order can be delayed for up to 10 weeks. However you will have your equipment in plenty of time to setup for Christmas.

and everything you would want to know about tryForFree http://www.lightorama.com/w_tryforfree2010.html

DavidPeterson wrote:

Mike Arnott wrote:
DonFL wrote:

I believe up to 10 weeks.

However I believe last year it didn't take that long for items to ship (though they indicated it might).

Looks like us Canadians will not get a chance to win a computer again this year.

Oh well maybe next year.........not. lol

Just like last year the day before the summer sale the CAN dollar dropped, might get worth to morrow when the sale starts...........still $0.90 is better than the $0.55 cent dollar we once had.

Guest wbottomley

lightzilla wrote:

Looks like us Canadians will not get a chance to win a computer again this year.

Try never winning anything. ;)

I already won by getting a discount. The PC or controllers in other contests are just a bonus.

The Sale has started, 54 mins ago, now! So Happy! I was secs to late on the spring sale. And to top it off, the PC version was only about 10 cheaper than the one I'm getting now. So I'm glad I did not "rush"

Hope everyone gets, what they asked for!