Light-O-Rama Forums

When should Orbitz boxes go on sale?

Guest guest

I learned through the forum that the Orbitz boxes were cleared out some time during the fall last year. If I recall correctly, it was Home Depot, which stocks them seasonally.

Does anyone know the timeframe when they were cleared out last year, and was it Home Depot, Lowes?

I made a peripheral effort at searching the forums, but with no luck.

Thanks!

Moving Target in NC

Well went to HD with your sales slip and walked out with four of their boxes for $18.99!!! They did a price match so might want to put the word out! I still have to get six more so going to another one tomorrow (they have 5).

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!:waycool:

Hey k9smith, Robin or anyone do you have a scan of the full copy of your receipt. The local home depot wont accept it because the sku number is not complete and the price. What a bummer the sku is only missing the first digit and the rest of the sku match and the price they don't believe it list $18.?? I told them $18.99 but they still gave me a hard time. I could of told them 18.01 Any help would be appreciated.:)

1st try (Cary, NC) was a no go... "we don't match other Home Depot pricing". Still got four more within local driving distance (8 boxes at $11.00 savings each is worth a few bucks in gas).

k9smith, I also would like to request a rescan to see if you can capture all the text. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Moving Target in NC

I went to another HD today and the head cashier was not to happy because all the numbers were not on the copy. I told her that the other HD in the county had no problem with it. Bought the last three they had at $18.99! So I would be pretty strong on the issue once you have a clear copy. Does not hurt anything to try.

Anyway, HD does do price matching as the store last night was very strong on that issue.

Friend of mine who owns an irrigation company had some old timer boxes and I think I am good now. Only needed 15 total so will check them out tonight.