Light-O-Rama Forums

Orders placed During May's Sale

Guest guest

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone, who placed an order during May's sale and waited until later for their items to be shipped, have recieved their order yet? I am just concerned, as I placed my order in May during the sale, and was told the orders would go out in early to mid August, which has now come and gone, and then in early September, which is coming and going. I am just wondering if anyone else has received their May orders yet.

Thanks,

Craig
MontanaChristmas

Many who placed their SAVE10 orders have received them ... if they ordered early during the sale.

I placed my order during the last couple of hours of the sale and expect to receive it around the end of this month. The LOR elves have been busy all summer ...

I ordered the last day of the sale using the save 10. Based on the dates of the ones that have posted getting theirs, I'm guessing to get mine the second week in Oct.

I will get worried when Dan post that all sale orders have been shipped, and I haven't heard anything.

glenn

LOL, well I guess I should have not done the delayed shipping thing. My original plan was to use my LOR for a hallween display I do (around October 5th).

Actually, after ordering, I realized that my new LOR would be a "this christmas, next halloween" thingy.

I'll be ready for the next sale to get my second board (and maybe LOR2 software will be out by the time I get it all)??

:-)

I asked the same question about two weeks ago because I placed my SAVE10 on the last day and Dan responded. He said probably Sept./Oct. delivery! As long as I get mine by Oct. 31st, I'm o.k.!

Bill Jr.

I had not grown concerned yet, I would be willing to bet mine was the last SAVE10 order. I had planned to place it in the wee hours of May 29, but awoke to realize I had not done so, and placed it at 7:51 on May 30, luckily discovering the sale prices had not been taken down yet.

As long as mine arrive Mid to Late October, I will not be in a bind.

Not a small order (8 16 channel boards). If I post that I got mine, and you didn't, then you might be concerned.

Moving Target in NC

MontanaChristmas wrote:

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone, who placed an order during May's sale and waited until later for their items to be shipped, have recieved their order yet? I am just concerned, as I placed my order in May during the sale, and was told the orders would go out in early to mid August, which has now come and gone, and then in early September, which is coming and going. I am just wondering if anyone else has received their May orders yet.

Thanks,

Craig
MontanaChristmas

Hi,

SAVE10 shippments: We are currently at 11:00AM - Friday May 26. We have run behind a few weeks more than we expected. We expect to have all SAVE10 orders shipped by the end of this month.

kb9nvh wrote:

I ordered my save20 during the secret sale in june and got it three days before I ordered it...

:-) I wish :-)

I'll be the absolute last person to get theirs this year!!!

There you go stirring up trouble!!! :-) Santa's gonna leave coal in your stocking...

• 1 month later...

My SAVE10 just shipped. I'm thinking im' the last of the group as I ordered after the sale was over by a day or two. Dan gave me the sale price but I was not allowed to be entered in the contest.....I"ll bet they are done with them all now......

kb9nvh wrote:

My SAVE10 just shipped. I'm thinking im' the last of the group as I ordered after the sale was over by a day or two. Dan gave me the sale price but I was not allowed to be entered in the contest.....I"ll bet they are done with them all now......

They're close. :)

Don wrote:

They're close. :)

You're right Don. We expect all the SAVE10s to be completed in a few days. We're really sorry about this, while we expected to sell what we sold during the sale (hence the SAVE10 option to make delivery times tolerable,) we didn't aniticipate the level of the continuing demand after the sale. We are very grateful for your patience.

John

Now you see why business's have sales and lost leaders as follow on business is the natural outcome from the low profit SALE traffic.

Good Job you guys at LOR. Hope next year the company can buy all employees new VW's that have big Light O Rama decals all over them...LOL

Woohoo! Shipping notification sent out today, scheduled to arrive on Thursday. Time to crank up the Dremel and burn some plastic off the Orbit boxes.

Moving Target in NC (for anyone keeping track, employed now, by the way)