Light-O-Rama Forums

I lost the Touch or I Am Getting Senile

jim6918

George, nice show! I like this arrangment of L&L.. the original is good, but like it's said.. hearing the same version over and over >:/ Just a question, are those light poles (vertical "arches") behind the large MT on the right side of the yard?

TJ

Oh, and Jim (OP).. if you hit a roadblock, just cant see what you're doing.. consider changing 'tracks' completely.. go build a mintree or another arch.. get your mind off it by doing something else. To me, when I'm trying to think of something I just cant remember, thinking of something else, makes the answer pop into my head :)

teege

TJ Hvasta wrote:

Oh, and Jim (OP).. if you hit a roadblock, just cant see what you're doing.. consider changing 'tracks' completely.. go build a mintree or another arch.. get your mind off it by doing something else. To me, when I'm trying to think of something I just cant remember, thinking of something else, makes the answer pop into my head :)

teege

Thats just what I have done. Working on C9 stringers adding outlets, and building 6 mini trees. Thanks. Set sequencing aside altogether for a while. Maybe the muse will strike again soon.