Well, as much as I was anticipating to begin hanging lights on November 1st and light up Thanksgiving night, it didn't happen that way. The first part did work out. As a matter of fact, I began hanging lights on October 30th. I knew it was going to be a wild time, but I didn't know quite everything that would happen and work against me. Long story short, I finished hanging everything and getting it plugged in AND sequencing on December 22nd, and went live that night (yes, a FULL MONTH later than anticipated). After realizing it wasn't going to happen the old way, and that I had been slacking off with timings a bit (which is totally not like me), I finally bit the bullet and upgraded to the LOR 2 Gamma on Saturday, December 15th, and started REsequencing over again from scratch late that night. Here's how it turned out. I hope you enjoy it.