This happened last year. I thought I would get it posted before everyone starts setting up for this year. Hopefully nobody will make the same mistake I did. Sorry its a little lengthy. I had been using LOR for a couple years and I decided to start playing around with pixels. I bought a DMX controller and a few pixel strips (4 to be exact). I spent hours trying to figure out the setup/configuration and even more time programming. At the time I didn't realize I needed to re-inject power, so all the strips were connected. I knew there was a little voltage drop, but didn't notice it in my setup room. Installation day came and I was excited to get everything up and running. I spent all day getting the lights hung. Everything was perfect. The pixels were on the gutters and looked better that I expect. White tape didn't look too bad on my brown gutters. I wanted to save the Pixels for last, so I pulled the 24V extension cord to the side or so I thought. It was getting late and a little dark, Looking back now I should have stopped, but I wanted to see how everything looked. I work for MONTHS on this, I WANT IT NOW. I started plugging in the standard incandescent and LED string into a live extension cords just to confirm I had everything set to the correct channel. I had 2 cords left, I thought they were the bushes I had on the front of the house. Wow was I wrong. I plugged in the next cord and there was a sounds, something I won't forget. it sounded like frying bacon. For the vegetarians out there, if you have ever been around HIGH voltage lines when it is misting or sleeting..... it sounds a lot like that, only worse. At that exact same moment, I noticed a BRINGHT RED GLOW filling the whole yard. I looked up and noticed the Pixels were on. I said a few choice words and unplugged as quickly as I could. This all happened in about 2 seconds. Unable to get the lights working correctly on the 24V power supple (only a few red LEDs would work), I pulled down the Pixels and I almost cried. Most all the LEDs were burnt and in several places the LEDs and chips burned through the rubber jacket. I am very lucky I didn't start a fire. A couple hundred dollars wasted and a HUGE lesson learned. Don't be a Cotton Headed Ninny Muggings! LABLE YOUR ELEMENTS AND EXSTENSION CORDS. After this incident I spray painted my Low Voltage extension cord ends a different color and I now use wire labels and label everything.