Light-O-Rama Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Everyone above that is requesting a copy type in your request the following words. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared. "I would like a copy sent to insert email address" "I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share". JR and I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence. Thank you for agreeing and understanding. Integrity will keep the free ones free.
  3. Today
  4. Well, Vimeo screwed up my account and the quota has not unlocked like it was supposed to on Sunday and their customer service keeps telling me they are pushing my issue up the ladder so I guess I'm posting my videos in blocks. Some will be on the Vimeo page and a lot listed on my OneDrive individually. If you see this thread and the OneDrive links aren't working it is because Vimeo finally got their #@$% together and fixed my account and they will all be on my Vimeo page. Songs without links are on the first link on our showcase page. Songs with links are the one's I had to post to OneDrive so I could put them in the order they played nightly which runs from Black Friday through New Years Day, Sun-Thurs 6-9pm and Fri-Sat 6-11pm. My big thing to figure out before the 2020 show is how to turn off the stupid auto-focus on my phone camera (grrrrr). Ewles Family Christmas Pageant of Lights 2019 - Page 1 Ewles Family Christmas Pageant of Lights 2019 - Page 2 Main Street Electrical Parade (our opening song that only plays once to start the show) Small World Holiday The Polar Express The Twelve Pains of Christmas Jingle Bell Rock Silent Night Linus and Lucy Amazing Grace Baby It's Cold Outside O' Christmas Tree All I Want for Christmas is You Little Drummer Boy - Peace on Earth Run Run Rudolph Blue Christmas Mad Russian's Christmas Wizards in Winter Christmas Canon Christmas Eve Sarajevo Go Tell it on the Mountain Let It Go Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer Merry Christmas Baby Hark the Herald Angels Sing Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree You're a Mean One, Mr Grinch Santa Baby I Want a Hippototamus for Christmas Santa Claus is Comin' To Town The Miser Brothers Mele Kalikimaka Sled Zeppelin
  5. Mine is drawn inside of SE. I am still running S4 though. Click my youtube link shown below and you can see my animation screen in action. The down side is that you have to draw each bulb/node if you have pixels. Takes some time but makes it easy to view. All you do is design it, then export the channel config out. When you start a new song, just import the config and your animation follows you. I think you are normal lights so it should be easy to draw your setup. Also your animation will move over to S5 as I have already tested mine and it worked great. NOTE: Keep in mind that the location you draw the prop at, cannot be moved inside of the animation screen. So make sure you have your prop right where you want it. If you want to move it, you have to redraw it.
  6. yes, in the Sequence Editor the little animation strip. I can do it all in visualizer, but i was hoping to be able to draw it in the editor for ease of use.
  7. Pretty cool. Love that RGB tunnel Arch.
  8. walk inside tunnel for light show
  9. Did the same here, Month to set up. 6 hrs to tare down, lol. what part of ohio? im in Toledo
  10. we have 2 shows 1 in the front of house and 1 on the side of the house both are different 2018 show
  11. I would like a copy sent to pickle24u@aol.com "I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".
  12. our show https://youtu.be/Y0DmDcop1H8
  13. Adding a 12 strip horizontal matrix (2811 strips falcon f16v3 controller ) and replacing all 12 strips on my lor ccr tree with 2811 strips and the Falcon F16v3 controller Also adding 12 23 inch candy canes from BOSCOYO , Plus just got done swapping all my 3 core waterproof pigtails to the same type .
  14. First and foremost for me is adding another 16 channel controller. Last year was my 1st LOR year and found out 16 channels wasn't enough. 12,000 lights, 1 Mega tree, house 6 small homemade xmas trees, fence, 7 other trees. You get the point. Refurbish my 20 foot mega tree ie make it easier to set up and add more strings. Maybe another mega tree on top of my garage, Figure out how to wrap my brick chimney above the roof line. Any ideas would be great!!!!! Add lights to the last 2 trees in my yard and ask the neighbor if I can "Borrow" a couple of their trees.
  15. Yesterday
  16. may I have a copy please Thank YOU!! wnkrwnkr@gmail.com "I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share
  17. Once agin thank you for all your work kingfish824@gmail.com
  18. In the S5 Sequencer, there are 2 ways to arrange channels by color: One way is to just manually drag the channels you want into the desired location as shown below. This can be tedious, but it works -- as long as you are in a grid view other than "Show All Items". The second and more efficient way is to create a group in Preview Design. After saving the preview, the group will show up in the "Show All Items" grid view, where you can then use the Sort option on the right-click menu. Using this approach also results in more useful labels in the grid.
  19. Yes 2 wires into 1 ferrel. I do oval the plastic to get them to go in. Mr P. I use the tool designed to crimp ferrels. it ends up square. I also use a 90deg scribe to ensure that the terminal grip is open fully. And it can be a chore, but they do go in
  20. Pixels are 2". If you build intricate designs you have to test to see where you can capture the best lines. Being non standard mouth shapes my pumpkins will take some work. If you get the lights closer than 2" they become a blur or one huge glowing light, even if intensity is adjusted. JR
  21. How far apart are you drilling the holes? I was thinking about doing them like I did my bells on the coro this year where I just laid the lights end to end, but might drill holes from the back instead.
  22. Heck, I use 18ga ferrules and they are tight. I don't know how you are getting 14ga in there.
  23. If you have SS the scaling is easy. Takes a few seconds. The tech has advanced and the conversion from LED to RGB in SE has gotten lag free for the faces so I have started converting and adding RGB to the faces I create. I am in the process of drilling and stamping holes in my 10mm coro to retire my face lineup as well. Will be happy to get just 4 pumpkins done for Halloween and 12 of my faces for Christmas. I am building them with colored coro so they will look good in the daytime as well. Remember this - purchase 11mm drill bits for the 12mm nodes. 7/16' is to large and they will slip through. I purchased multiple bits to test. After testing the 11mm is the absolute best fit. They will not fall out. I now have 20, 11mm bits. Forstner bits work great. They tend to try to travel a little so put pressure on them. A regular drill bit works fine. They are about $3-6 each depending. Shortly I will be 100% pixels and can minimize my inventory of AC controllers. JR
  24. Since someone mentioned ferrels, I highly recommend them. BTW, I will point out that all of my dumb RGB are used year round, so not using connectors is not an issue for me. For my smart pixels, they are soldered wire right up to the normal 4 pin green connector that plugs into the pixel controllers. And theDucks, I assume you are putting both wired into one ferrel? That would make it far easier to double up.
  25. If I don't go dark this year: retiring or converting my 4 old Holiday Coro singing trees from LED's to smart pixels. Then using the 8 - 10 LED strings each from the trees (about 40 strings of 75), cover a multitude of shrubs and bushes in the front yard Still considering moving heads, bought a cheap one last year to play with, lots of work in programming IMO unless someone found a "shortcut" Debating whether to expand my 16 x 50 mega tree (lots of work in scaling though) or adding a second mega
  26. Shh! Don't tell my 5 Controllers 😛 I have doubled up 2 ports of CMB24 with a LOR and a HC dongle. on every one Yes, Care is required. 14Ga Ferrels make it easier (and there is 0 wiggle room left)
  27. If you are talking about two sets of dongles in each connector they won't fit. The connectors are rather small and just putting one set in fills them up.
  1. Load more activity