Light-O-Rama Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. FYI: As I said, Ginger and I will be at expo this year. If you want to look at my 3 while I am there, let me know. I'm happy to give you a tour. If you are looking for it in the parking lot, it will be at the VERY BACK away from everyone else. I like to try to keep her ding-free . Just be aware that 'Sentry Mode' will be active Brian will be driving his Model S over from Texas. While I can't speak for Brian, I'm sure you could probably talk him into seeing his Tesla as well.
  3. Yes have that .lee. but is not appearing in sequencing grid in the order I want
  4. You can copy the individual mouth channels to your channels and see how it looks. At least you will have lights to the words. JR
  5. In SS you need to use the 4 circles . Lee file in the samples folder. JR
  6. Please could I have a copyof this Please i am desperately looking for this for my faces many thanks in advance pclarke34@hotmail.com
  7. Yesterday
  8. I am adding 4 100 pixel circles, each 10' in diameter to my display. They will be positioned horizontally, end to end, with the middle two being offset vertical 1/2 their diameter. I set this up in visualizer, circles number 1 thru 4, left to right. When I load it in SS, they appear with #1 on the bottom, #4 above it, followed by 2 then #3. It would be far easier is SS positioned them the way I drew them. I imported them using sequencing grid Horiz and 100 length.
  9. Just an FYI, what you want to do is trivially simple in SuperStar.
  10. true but I actually want the letters to be on their side as opposed to on top of each other.
  11. Last week
  12. Oh jeez, I didn't even read the lyrics til you just said something. Nevermind on this song, wow, it had a good beat I guess I should have listened to the words Haha. Not really a Christmas song lol
  13. So I am here to suggest you put the requested song name in the title as it will give the post a longer life. But then I looked up this songs lyrics and find the opening phrase "Bruises, on both my knees for you" which kinda excludes this song for a lot of people.
  14. I don't have any faces...this year, just 32 channels lights, would the sequence still work?
  15. I heard this song on the radio the other day and thought it would make a great sequence (such is how I think of music now lol) Bad Guy by Billie Eilish If anyone has this please please share Thanks, thomasmule81@yahoo.com
  16. May I get a copy Please. Your so kind.. I with I could watch you program for a day to get the hang of it. kittymskitt@aol.com
  17. Hello, has anyone sequences the Game of thrones theme song and would be willing to share? Thanks Gonzo
  18. I would love to see what you've come up with. cswisher@kmwperformance.com Please and thanks!
  19. Best answer is to watch this video. You will see some of the ways that the arches are used. One of these days I will get more videos shot, edited, and uploaded...
  20. For now I would just be using them for timers on LED strands. Then in the future some animation.
  21. Jim, Thanks for the feed back. I'm not sure how to compare SuperStar to Groups. Do you have your 6 arches all doing the same function or do you break it down in SS, meaning 1 arch might be Blue and the next one Red, or all left to right etc Thanks, Jack
  22. I just have one group for my six 50 pixel arches. Note that I do essentially all my sequences in SuperStar (which was made far more difficult with S5).
  23. Mr.P, Correct, 25 Pixels / 75 Channels each Arch, had it this way first then I changed it for some reason????
  24. I am hoping you meant 25 pixels per arch and not 25 channels. those would be some very small arches. 😀
  25. A little back ground info., I am taking 2- CCRll RGB Ribbons and making 8 mini-Arches each one with 25 channels per arch. (I wanted to add a sketch but it's to large of file 825 kbytes???). I made a group for Arches A-1 and A-2, and then a Group for B-1 and B-2, and then a Master Group that covers all 4 mini Arches, this covers the first controller, so then I copied everything for the 2nd controller and made all the changes that was needed when copying and ended up with: GROUP A, GROUP B, MASTER GROUP A/B, GROUP C, GROUP D, AND MASTER GROUP C/D, then I made a "ALL Group Arches" group. This all takes a lot of room in the sequence page, you also have the 8 Arches, SO, the question is for all of you that have done this, is their a better way, do you use all the different set ups, etc. Thanks, Jack Using S5 ver 5.2.4 pro
  26. Total newbie thinking about doing a small pixel piece for this coming year. I was thinking of getting the below Boscoyo Studio Santa Hat matrix https://www.boscoyostudio.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_56&products_id=242 I want to do an outline of the hat than on the matrix piece I want to be able to scroll a message. I wanted to trigger this prop to turn on when a donation is made. Can I use the input pup to trigger the pixel controller? Not sure what I would need or even how to program this prop. Any help is much appreciated.
  1. Load more activity