Light-O-Rama Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Euro92

Hub

So I am using the LOR show Editor and LOR schedule Editor now. No problems right now. But hopefully they will fix the simple show builder for others with the same problems as me.
  3. James "I would like a copy sent to Cigvich@gmail.com" thank you, John "I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".
  4. Hello James "I would like a copy sent to Cigvich@gmail.com" thank you, John "I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".
  5. JD I just got an email from Holiday Light Express their sale started today, they are one of the best for really good lights, I purchase most of my lights from them at their sales. Here is a link https://www.holiday-light-express.com
  6. Ignore that message. I sent in a note to LOR and they told me they were still working on converting the code from S4 to S5. My show has been working despite those errors.
  7. Got it. Didn't realize that you don't need the .lms files anymore. Things seem to be running smoothly. Thanks for the feedback, everyone!
  8. I use At Home for many of my LED strings. They have done a nice job of having (most) of them year after year. Gremlins messed up some of my strings this year and they still had in stock
  9. I have 8 arches, 5 feet apart, that run on channels 1-8 of controller 2 4 foot of 1/2 inch rebar driven 2 feet into the ground on each side, and 3 sections of 1 inch pvc held together with 2 connector fittings. I don’t glue them together, tension seems to keep them in place. For the lights I have a 33 foot string wrapped around the post, held in place by 5-6 zip ties as you cross the span. Takes about 90-120 minutes to set them up, total. I build the arch and then wrap the lights around a base about 25 times, then spread the string across the arch. Currently using g40 lights from sams club. They are 8 function lights but I just keep them on solid color
  10. Can I get this one. I plan on adding faces next season. It will be a great addition. drounds1967@hotmail.com Thanks, David
  11. "I would like a copy sent to sresener@gmail.com" "I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".
  12. It would be great if I could get a copy sresener@gmail.com Thank you so much as my kids are all over me on this.
  13. Thanks to everyone that shared some light shows with me.
  14. 10,000 pixels on a single network is way too many. Split into four networks with all running at 1000k speed, and you are right at Max recommended for those network speeds. With that many pixels, I would recommend using a computer so you could run as many as 16 networks (if needed). This is particularly true if there are other things that can't run at 1000k speed.
  15. just a warning that our local one didn't have much choices today - mostly just multicolor. If you want a constant color, you may need to look online. I have swapped strings from multi-colored to a single but it is pretty time consuming.
  16. I would like a copy sent to klepiors@ gmail.com i agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share. thank you
  17. Thanks Fellas! I really appreciate the help! So basically, I can just go to Walmart and buy any of the LED lights in the blue and white boxes and they work? I did not know that! That helps out tremendously! Now I just need to plan the colors I guess! Any tips and tricks would also be welcome!
  18. Ok, thanks. Now all is clear for me
  19. If all 4 ports are on a single network ... then your display will run just as fast (or slow) as if you had it on a single connection. Why? All 4 ports would be sending out data for ALL controllers on the network. Same amount of data goes out over every port. If you want to reduce the amount of data going out over the ports (or for those on desktops the USB adapter) then you have to switch over to multiple networks.
  20. Thanks. But it’s interesting for me and i want to know: will the pixels work faster in case of using 4 ports all set up to regular network for 4 pixcon16, instead of using one port for 4 pixcons?
  21. I did have some weird coloring in the last CCBx2 box. I added and it went away. Go figure.
  22. If you are going to get a multi port Director ... it'd make sense (to me) to utilize the features of it. Personally, I'd be splitting into as many networks as possible, just to keep the overhead to a minimum. Do you *have* to use multiple networks .. no. You could make them all a single network. (*disclaimer: unless they've really, really changed things in the N4)
  23. Hi! I have a question about N4-G4: I have about 10000 pixel tree and i want to control it with N4-G4. If i set all 4 ports to "regular" network (not AUX A, AUX B etc.), will it work proper with controllers in my network? Or i should set up each port to it's own network (regular for port 1, aux a for port 2 etc.)
  24. Ditto k6ccc. I have used one just like that for the past 5 years and have had no problems and it sends a good signal. I first used a Whole House type transmitter and even though I had no issues with it, this one is superior.
  25. Yesterday
  26. First of all, that is five outputs or ports on your Pixcon 16 - NOT five channels. Each string is many channels. As for getting video onto your entire house, this is not something I have done, but you would need to get the entire house into one Motion Effects row and then use either SuperStar or Motion Effects to add the video. Sorry, can't give details as I have never done that.
  1. Load more activity