Light-O-Rama Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. You know your pixie can’t control them? JR
  3. Don, I use one of these to turn on/off a fish pond fountain. This one is from Amazon, but Home Depot, Lowes, Walmart all carry them. Search Remote Control outlet. Remote Control Outlet Amazon has more selections. Hope this helps. Alan...
  4. Yesterday
  5. I’ll take 3-600 of them if anyone wants to rid of some!
  6. I have a few self powered props that I would like to remotely control (turn them on and off) as part of my show. What would be the best practice setup for this? I can install any sort of appropriate radio receiver in the prop. Thanks!
  7. All controllers have green status lights.
  8. thanks thats what i was thinking. I manually entered it all
  9. Last week
  10. Hi I have over 100 controllers and around 50 ELLs Price does not include shipping. All are in good used condition. ELLs might be painted all black. Controllers $50 each. ELLs $25 each. shipping from 93619. Paypal only. If interested please PM me. thanks
  11. I would like a copy sent to tbone0012@gmail.com" "I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share". Thank you!
  12. I would like a copy sent to tbone0012@gmail.com" "I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share". Thank you!
  13. I would like a copy sent to tbone0012@gmail.com" "I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share". Thank you!
  14. I would like a copy sent to tbone0012@gmail.com" "I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share". Thanks!
  15. I would like a copy sent to tbone0012@gmail.com" "I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share". Thanks!
  16. I would like a copy sent to tbone0012@gmail.com" "I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share". Thanks, JR!
  17. i think i got it. I toggled the cells on to the color that I wanted..... THEN inserted at sound level...
  18. when i Insert at sound level, It automatically makes it white.... is there a way to change this? (highlight cells, right click, Go to advanced tools, Click on Insert at sound level)
  19. to add the tree, these steps are quick option 1) in the preview editor, a) select Add a new prop and give it a name, e,g, pixel_tree_one b) for the type of prop, select tree 180/270/360 wedges depending on your tree is setup c) configure the number of strings, pixels and folds. For example, 16, 100 and 0 or 8, 50 and 1 or ... d) be sure to check that RGB is selected and your initial channel is set. For a tree, just leaving channel per string is perfect and it will number each of the string as consecutive channels e) also, be sure to select add at least 1 (or 2) motion effect rows f) Save the prop and preview 2) Add the new prop to your sequence a) If not shown, select add items to view b) select "pixel_tree_one" 3) add a motion effect a) select either effect row 01 or 02 depending on what you added b) select a set of cells. - At least a dozen or so to start. One cell is not enough to see the effect and in some cases, a whole row is too many as it will set the speed based on the selected size c) press Shift a (or select motion effects from the menu) 4) play with effects a) you can now select different effects from the menu and get a quick review, see what it does. b) if it doesnt seem to do anything, check if once at speed is check and switch this to repeat (at least when playing) 5) save your changes and play as normal and your tree should play
  20. That's an issue with Windows and the installation of LOR software. Uninstall and then re-install. If that does not fix it, please contact the help desk and we'll send you the registry wipe program which will clear it up.
  21. You have to add them to your preview. I followed the help manual and it worked really good. I am only using S5 to run the show because off the motion effects and ease of some of the other effects. I don’t like having to have a preview but it’s a must. I really like adding props on the fly sometimes. I know that’s not a video but it’s what worked for me. As well as some great help here from some great guys. JR
  22. Can someone recommend a tutorial to add pixels to my existing display? I have 64 channels (all LED) programmed in S4. Recently upgraded to S5 and have 2 pixel trees to add to the mix. I'm fairly good at programming in S4 sequencer but jumping to S5 and adding pixels has me puzzled.
  23. Ok now it makes sense why my prop was acting like it was. Thanks guys for all of your help.
  24. I think I built that one several years ago. You are welcome to download it (you may already have it). I know I have distributed it many times.
  25. The easiest way for you to build your prop if you need / want your prop and not a shared one Use your picture as you did Controller only use 1 channel and fill the prop, set the color , channel unit ID and network Repeat that 7 more times and then convert to group to have them in one singing tree group. JR
  26. Yes, I forgot to mention the problem with his prop. It appears the OP built it two ways or something. I was able to change the 1-8 but not the tree rows. OP- if you don't need the actual prop you can just add 8 individual strings as well. Jim - does that happen to be the prop file I sent and you converted? If so Im gonna download it, just in case I ever need it. Thank you JR
  1. Load more activity