Light-O-Rama Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I need some guidance on the Boscoyo three ring arch please. I want to have a total of three of these arches in next years show. Each arch has 3 rows with 42 nodes per row. Is it advisable to make each row a separate channel with its own 42 nodes, or the whole arch utilizing one channel with a total of 126 nodes in a continuous string? What do the seasoned veterans say? Thanks for all input. I am using S5 Pro, will more than likely control with a pixie device, size depending on whether they require one channel for each arch or 3 channels for each arch. Thanks! Damon
  3. Are you saying rows 1 to 4 are the universe rows? I have 25 rows in use on my custom prop but only 1 universe is listed. How does the other universe come into play? I would have thought it would have known when the pixel count started at 1 again.
  4. @k6ccc I can see in your pictures that you can have more that 1 universe in a custom prop. I am excited to see this. Unfortunately I am trying to understand your logic but I still can't figure out how to start the 2nd universe.
  5. Custom shapes take some explaining. Each row in the channel layout is derived from the pixel number in the Advanced Buffer Layout. Here is a screen capture of part of my eves which is currently done as a custom layout. I have expanded a few of the columns in the layout so you can see all of the number. Starting in the Advanced Buffer Layout, line 4, box A is pixel 1. Moving right to box 4R is pixel 18. Those are row 1 of the channel assignments. Any pixel number between 1 & 999 will be in channel row 1. Now moving up to Advanced Buffer Layout row 3, you see pixels 1001 - 1018. Those are row 2 of the channel assignments. Any pixel number between 1001 & 1999 will be in channel row 2. My eves have 12 segments as far as this is concerned (ignore row 13 for the moment). If you expand the boxes so all the numbers are visible, you would see pixel numbers in each thousand group up thorough 11,xxx (the 12th row in the channel assignments). For the purposes of this demo, I added pixel 12001 in box 1Q. As soon as I hit save, a 13th row was added to the channel assignments box. I did not enter a valid (non duplicated) channel in the channel assignments box since that of course will be deleted. And this is what it looks like in the Preview: Make sense?
  6. Hey Jim, I already deleted the channels from the preview and it removed the prop as I wanted. But in the sequence editor the archived or not used channels still exist. This is what I want to get rid of? The prop is 207 channels and I don't want to delete each one at a time.
  7. Today
  8. Off hand, it sounds like you are trying to make channel changes in the sequence again and not the Preview. In the preview, select the first thing you want to select (Rose #01 in this case): Don't double click it. Then just just like in Windows, hold <shift> and select the last thing you want to delete (the Roses group in this case), and then press the <Delete> key. You will get a confirmation box asking if you really want to delete the items. Also just like in Windows, you can hold the <CTRL> key and select additional items (in this case I have added Garage north, Planter north, Tree flood center, and Tree ring east). then again, you would press the <delete> key.
  9. I used the create a new prop using a built-in shape inside the Preview Design. I select RGB and Custom for the shape. How can you add another universe to it? I only see the 1 universe that it allows. Universe 41 is 96 pixels Universe 42 is 96 pixels Universe 43 is 16 pixels Is there a way to do this with the custom shape? I also tried the advanced shape but it did not allow me to add more than 1 universe as well.
  10. I have some old archived channels for my old spinner in the sequence. I ended up grouping them together in a group called 'old'. My thought was to just delete the group like in S4. But...there is not an option to do this anymore. How do I delete the group with the old no longer used channels?
  11. Thanks for that link Bill! Now I can find and sample some Spanish Christmas music to add to my Christmas Display, as well as seeking out muisc that I haven't been able to find at other places. Especially songs that don't seem to be for sale anywhere/ I was unaware of this site, so having another resource to add to my searches is great. Again, thank you!
  12. With a "Basic" license you will not be able to use any of them. JR
  13. so far I have the skeletons, pirate flag, will build cannons over the next couple of weekends.
  14. it will go to the right side of my house and have a pixel sail.
  15. I would like a copy sent to insert shaynet@tampabay.rr.com I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.
  16. May I have a copy please! ballmiester@yahoo.com thank you
  17. Looking for some 16 string pixel mega tree help. If anyone is willing to share the following please let me know light of Christmas Christmas can can let it go dueling banjos Christmas canon any help would be great. I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share If you have a copy please send it to kallan93@yahoo.com Thanks, Kdigman
  18. Yesterday
  19. https://mp3paw.com/mp3-download/1806001/Santa-Claus-Is-Back-In-Town
  20. Hey guys, I have looked on iTunes and Amazon for Kirt Russell Santas back in town. I haven't been able to track it down. I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction. Thanks in adavnce
  21. Looking for the pixel tree sup I would like a copy sent to kallan93@yahoo.com "I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".
  22. Looking for the pixel tree sup I you are able to share please send a copy to kallan93@yahoo.com "I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share". Thanks!!!
  23. Looking for the pixel tree sup I would like a copy sent to kallan93@yahoo.com "I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".
  1. Load more activity