Light-O-Rama Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Has anyone seen or created a sequence for Imagine Dragons, Khalid - Thunder / Young Dumb & Broke? This is my wife's favorite song and I want to add it to my show. If someone has it, could you please send a copy to tbone0012@gmail.com "I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share". Thanks for sharing!
  3. Could I please get a copy? I would like a copy sent to tbone0012@gmail.com" "I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share". Thanks for sharing!
  4. Could I please get a copy of the 16 channel? I would like a copy sent to tbone0012@gmail.com" "I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share". Thanks for sharing!
  5. I would like a copy sent to tbone0012@gmail.com" "I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share". Thanks for sharing!
  6. I would like a copy sent to tbone0012@gmail.com" "I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share". Thanks for sharing!
  7. Sent You will need to adjust the unit ID and settings unless you have it on LOR Reg NW unit ID 30 JR
  8. Can I please get a standard version? I love this version of the song! I would like a copy sent to tbone0012@gmail.com" "I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share". Thanks for sharing!
  9. I would like a copy sent to tbone0012@gmail.com" "I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share". Thanks for sharing!
  10. I would like a copy sent to tbone0012@gmail.com" "I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share". Thanks for sharing!
  11. I would like a copy sent to tbone0012@gmail.com" "I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share". Thanks for sharing!
  12. I would like a copy sent to tbone0012@gmail.com" "I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share". Thanks for sharing!
  13. I would like a copy sent to tbone0012@gmail.com" "I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share". Thanks for sharing!
  14. Brian, How thick is the RGB star front? Will the 12 mm pixel nodes fit good or will the pixel Nodes need to be glued into place.
  15. I would take pics and email the vender. For replacement or refund. Then drill small hole.
  16. I spent the money last year and bought a bunch of strings of sealed C9 bulbs. They are from one of the vendors that are spoken so well of here in the forum. My question is, during takedown of my lights from my trees, I noticed that a lot, and I mean lot of the lenses were full of water. And it doesn’t matter which way I turn them, if I shake them, nothing will get that water out. One, why did this happen, and two, the only way I see to remove the water is to drill a small hole in the lens. Do you agree?
  17. We got the garage cleaned up today, so now everything is officially put away until next season. here are the lights for the 32 trees the open clear/blue bin on the right has 6 of the 7 patio pole lights
  18. the ducks thank you for your reply very helpful
  19. Thank you would be helpful the pixie 16 is a lor board
  20. I have a picture of my first matrix build using 2 psus in a pixie16. I will link it as soon as I find it. JR
  21. I just got my system last week and I am looking for a 16 channel sequence of Do you wanna build a snowman from Frozen. I am trying my new system out at my school for a special snowday we are having and would appreciate any help with this sequence. Thanks! I would like a copy sent to tbone0012@gmail.com" "I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".
  22. 1- License- if your profile is correct you have to have a "Pro level" license. The pixie 16 has to run in the Enhanced Network (ELOR) and has to be configured as such. Update that first, Then watch my video tutorial - it is attached to my written step by step. Do not skip or take short cuts and you will be gtg. You need to set up the pixie in HU and under the pixel config tab select the 100 pixels per port and the correct color order. Do the same in SE when you add the device. It could also be you have two different strings (even from the same mfg). If they are not same mfg. Have you looked at mt "Pixie Config and setup" thread at the top of the General Hardware section of the forums. I see it appears you cut the factory connectors off, why? Most come with the connector so you can connect together. Use that and put some good silicone around it. Beter off than soldering yourself. Your pic is not clear at all. It looks sloppy at the splice. A bad wire either at the pcb green connector or in line can cause similar issues. I wrote that up during beta testing. I noted green connectors that were not righty tight- left loosy. Causing similar issues. Start by ensuring you have the same strings. You haven't provided enough info for a better response. In this hobby there is never 'too much" info. The more you provide the better the response. JR
  23. Yesterday
  24. There should be no difference between the modes as the clipped piece is not a stop for the cover.. I had some under sized (thinner/or just too old) jacket) SPT that gave me a loose fit-cover issue. 💡 I help seat the cover using the edge of my work bench to press against
  1. Load more activity