Light-O-Rama Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hi Jr. May I please have a copy. Thank You davejones_136@yahoo.com
  3. Hi James. I would love a copy of this please. Thank You very Much. davejones_136@yahoo.com
  4. Today
  5. 50W floods are SMART, 10W floods are DUMB. So yes, apply AC to the flood, connect the LOR (RS485) cables and they are ready for a show
  6. Could I get a copy please. loruser1231@gmail.com
  7. I would love a copy please xolov516@hotmail.com Thanks!!
  8. So....please excuse me, I'm at work with too much time on my hands. I never really explored the 50w RGB flood option until now. So if I'm looking at this correctly, I could just buy a couple of the 50W RGB floods and bypass the potential aggravation my ignorance may cause trying to Connect the CMB24 to a power supply and mounting in an enclosure?
  9. May I have a copy? Anderson372008@gmail.com Thanks Mike
  10. i will take a copy speedym@gmail.com Many Thanks
  11. would love a copy of this and any other halloween face sequence you might like to share Sig43@bellsouth.net
  12. James, could I get a copy please, Also do you have any other Halloween face sequences youd like to share? sig43@bellsouth.net
  13. I am looking for like minded fellows to share and discuss this new hobby of mine, have you been at this long ? Interested in sharing / boasting about your displays lol ?
  14. Thanks. I think I can picture what you are doing. Jim
  15. Could I please get a copy of this when you have a chance. Thank you so much. alterknight4life@gmail.com
  16. Could I please get a copy. Thanks for considering. alterknight4life@gmail.com
  17. I'd like a copy please bucketheadu@gmail.com
  18. I'd like a copy please bucketheadu@gmail.com
  19. I'd like a copy please bucketheadu@gmail.com and thank u so much for all your sequences
  20. Yesterday
  21. I'd like a copy please bucketheadu@gmail.com
  1. Load more activity