Light-O-Rama Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Nader, any chance of getting a copy. Thanks in advance mwilwand@mts.net
  3. At that post I didnt ask about connecting them to my PC, both at a time. Actually I did what you told me and I made my show (infront of thousands). Now I just asked about why they are not connecting together to my PC.
  4. I would like a copy sent to bpelster@aol.com I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share. Thanks
  5. Hola everyone, Was wondering if anyone has an Elvis Blue Christmas sequence for a 16X50 wrap around pixel tree? I have seen a few in the sequence stores that have character animations but those have a tendency to not display the best on a wrap around tree.... at least in my opinion Just looking for a blue Christmas sequence that is just patterns that go to the music. gonedil38@gmail.com
  6. I would like a copy sent to bpelster@aol.com I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share. Thanks
  7. Menards is selling a 3 channel Mr. Christmas in stores for $60 and the original 6 channel Lights and Sounds is on Amazon for $125. Both have 20 songs and a speaker. I used one for 5 years and went LOR when it died. Because I had already gotten the lights, bought a transmitter, zillions of extension cords, and essentially had a working show, I was able to move to LOR 16 channel in one week and add 16 more a week later. So I completely agree with Orville that this year is probably not the time to do LOR. But for $125 and some Wal-Mart lights and some trees from Big Lots you could be running a show like I did that still gets people to stop when driving by. Mr. Christmas is a great to do this without too much time and money and gradually work on building a show That being said, once you go LOR you never go back and my wife already has plans for 64 channels next year. I'm watching eBay and waiting for the LOR sales in the spring.
  8. If you look at the controllers that are not working, is the status LED solid on or flashing?
  9. Part 1. I did a series of screen captures a couple weeks ago for someone testing a DMX device, so I can only go part way and because my show is running right now I can't add the additional screen captures. For starters, I assume you are opening the Pixel Console in the Hardware Utility as shown below (the red arrow): When it starts, the defaults are shown below (the orange arrows). For your purposes, you will select the CCR/CCP/Pixie button on the lower left, and select the Unit ID. The slider to the right of the Unit IDs allows changing the channel range. As for part two, that depends. Here are a few screen captures that I did a while ago. I scanned my network that has three CCP controllers (each with two strings). One of them shows as Unit ID 23 (the green arrow). I selected Config (the red arrow): Then select Cosmic Color / Pixie Config (the purple arrow): On the Cosmic Color Config, the part in the upper left corner in the green oval sets the mode. When set to Normal, the controller operates with one ID. The first string uses channels 1 - 150 for the LEDs and 151 - 157 for the macros. The second string uses channels 161 - 310 for the LEDs and 311 - 317 for the macros. In the legacy mode (DON'T USE THIS MODE), the controller uses 10 IDs for each string. The mode I use is Dual Normal in which each string uses one Unit ID. In this mode each string has a separate ID and uses channels 1 - 150 for the LEDs and 151 - 157 for the macros. In my case, for this controller, string 1 is Unit ID 23 and string 2 is Unit ID 24.
  10. I would like a copy sent to bpelster@aol.com I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share. Thanks
  11. Just rebooted the computer and that didn't work any other things to try?
  12. https://youtu.be/wconH3dqPxU posted a few from this year's show to my YouTube channel (these links or link in signature). https:// had to republish this one due to an upload error
  13. I bought 2 sets (4 strings total, 2 controllers) of the CCB during the clearance sale. I have a 2 part question. Part I: I have been able to individually connect via hardware utility to the ccb controllers and test comms, functionality, etc. They chase, change colors, and all that cool stuff. When I went to the console in the hardware utility and opened up what appeared to be a simulated DMX type test console, nothing happened when I moved the sliders up/down as directed in the instructions. So My question is, how in the world do I program these things. My goal is to have them on chasing and color changing arches. Pretty simple. Part II: I have 3 standard LOR controllers, and 2 of these CCB units now. I currently utilize the basic plus software. That software says it only supports up to 4 unit id's. Question is do each of those ccb controllers count as a unit id, meaning that I will have to upgrade to standard software in order to actually utilize? Thanks for your help!
  14. Mega Arch

strobes

We’ve been adding these to our strobe channels. Awesome. And on sale right now. https://thechristmaslightemporium.com/products/5mm-led-strobe-lights-superspark-reg-pure-white-strobe-light-string-50-bulbs-6-spacing
  15. My show and lights have been on and working great for a week and tonight the lights quit blinking and flashing.........I checked and i have power to the controllers my pixels are working but all the led lights that are controlled by CTB16PC units aren't working and I have 10 controllers and can't figure out how all stopped working at the same time .The show is playing on t he computer and I can hear the music on the car radio but NO lights and I don't k now know where to go next .......could it be the USB485B went bad also I'm using both cat5 ports on the unit know and have 2 feeds one to each side of the house and it has been working that way for 2 years and I don't know what to check out next........ .any Help would be appreciated
  16. Please update your profile to reflect your LOR software version. I have never used SSB or Hub so can't help you with those.
  17. Or you just get James and I free ones. James has about 800. Brian with Superstar Lights has great sequences as well as Holiday Sequences if you want to purchase. They are the ones I turn to when I need one not on James and I radar. I don't think the LOR sequence sales say "pixel tree/ ccr tree". They indeed say Mega Tree which is what you know already. A Megatree is simple to build and a lot of fun to sequence. Don't throw the sequence out, keep it for future use. I have a Mega Tree, CCR tree and 360 deg pixel tree. Mix old and new and everyone loves them. JR
  18. Glad to be able to help/ Happy Holidays JR
  19. Sent, thank you for placing the statement, I was beginning to worry you were upset about all of my replies. Enjoy Happy Holidays JR
  1. Load more activity